About NTT Course:
- Full-Form of NTT Course: Diploma in Nursery Training is a 1-year Diploma course available to the candidates who have completed their 10+2 with a minimum percentage of 50% from a recognized institute of India.
- This diploma course is good for those candidates who want to become a teacher at the nursery level or primary level. This is a good opportunity for those who want to influence the young mind with their teaching skills. There are many colleges and institutes that offer this program.
- The teacher in this field will have to go under the training of the general TT course where these candidates will join the workforce with other pre-school teachers. Candidates will learn the essentials of cognitive and social development. There are several methodologies that the candidates will learn to interact in real life with the students.
- The teachers will be fully prepared to interact with the young students at the nursery level. Candidates will be best trained enough to cope up with other primary teachers and students to help them in their initial education. These teachers will become the initial role models for the young students and it is a big responsibility for these teachers to develop the young mind of these children.
- This course provides various methods to the teachers which will help them facilitate the young students of nursery classes to better their job role. The Nursery Teacher Training course includes some of the important subjects such as Child Psychology, Classroom management.
- This course provides candidates jobs in the field of teaching nursery lines such as Nursery Teacher, Nursery Incharge, Nursery Department Coordinator. After completing this course either candidate can go for the jobs discussed above or further study. The average salary after completing this course is 2-2.5 LPA.
About ANTT Course:
ANTT stands for Advance Nursery Teacher Training Course, this course is the extension of the NTT program where teachers are trained effectively about the nursery methodologies and environment. These days both learning and teaching environments are changing, thus it is mandatory for aspirants to get into the advanced courses. Going for a post-graduate course will also turn out to be extremely beneficial for all the candidates who are seeking a career in this field. The duration of this Advance Nursery Teacher Training is 2 years where teachers will be trained in-depth in the NTT course curriculum.
Read the whole article below to know more about Fees, Duration, Syllabus, Subjects, Colleges, careers, Admission, Placements, Job Fields, and much more.
NTT Course In India:
The NTT course in India is offered by many universities and it is available in both regular as well as distance modes. The structure of course fees may depend on college to college but it is somewhere close to Rs 10,000 for the whole course including both semesters.
NTT Couse Salary:
The salary of a nursery teacher might depend on the institution to institution. But based on the standard salary a teacher will get an average of Rs 1.5- 2 Lakh Per Annum.
Diploma in Nursery Training Course: Overview
Diploma in Nursery Training
Duration of Course
No age criteria
Minimum percentage required
50% in class 12th
Rs 10,000 (Average)
Average Salary Offered
1.5 Lakh Per Annum
Nursery Teacher, Class coordinator, Kindergarten curriculum designer, course coordinator, etc.
Educational Institutes, Government and Private Schools, Pediatrics Clinic, etc.
Why Choose NTT Course?
- The main reason behind choosing this course is one can easily become a professional nursery teacher after 1 year of completing this course. The candidates who are interested in taking participating in creative children’s environments and want to develop the young mind of the children can apply for this course which is provided by various colleges in India.
- Through this course, teachers will learn many skills to handle the children. As the small children are and to handle than the elder one teacher must know how to organize the classes and interact with the children.
- After completing this course the teacher will be introduced to any modules and concepts which will enable them to understand the needs and problems of young children.
- These teachers will help the children in their formal education and play a key role in molding the students’ character, habits, and personality. This course is good for those who have energy and are enthusiastic about this career. After completing this course candidates can also pursue further education.
NTT Course Eligibility Criteria:
This TT course is provided by various institutes in India. This course can be done regularly as well as through distance mode. The course generally takes 1 year to get completed however it may depend on the institutes.
Below we have mentioned some of the skills that are required to enroll in this course:
- Passion for teaching students.
- Patience for handling kids in class.
- Friendly and caring attitude towards children.
- A good communication skill is required to interact with young children.
- The candidate must have passed the previous examination with good marks.
Admission Procedure In NTT Course:
- The Diploma in Nursery Teaching Training Course is a 1-year Diploma program designed for candidates who are seeking a career as a nursery teacher. The minimum percentage required to enroll in this program is 50%. candidates can also pursue this course from distance or correspondence which is also a one-year diploma program but it may vary from institute to institute.
- There are various universities like IGNOU which offer this distance program and select the candidates based on a merit list which is made based on marks performed by the candidates in class 10th class 12th board examination. Some institutes conduct their examination for the selection of candidates for this teaching program.
- The admission procedure to enroll in this course is quite simple, first of all, candidates must fill the NTT Course registration form which will be made available online on the official website of the institute in which the student is applying. during the registration, the candidate must fill in all the information personal as well as academic details very carefully.
- After filling the registration form the candidates are required to upload their passport size photograph as well as the signature in the specified format as mentioned in the registration form. After submitting the application form candidates must pay the required application fees to complete the registration process. D registration fees may vary from institute to institute and it will be no more than 500 Rs.
Some Of The Top Colleges That Offers NTT Course:
Below we have mentioned some of the top colleges that offer NTT training admission for students who are seeking full-time diplomas or correspondence courses. Aspirants can refer to these top colleges to start their careers.
- Imperial Institute of Management
- Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education
- YBN University
- Bharatiya Shiksha Parishad
- North East Frontier Technical University
NTT Course Syllabus:
This course is a 1-year diploma course which is divided into two semesters. There is no fixed routine that is taught in this diploma course and subjects might be distributed in the semesters randomly.
After taking admission in this course the candidates will have to go through the following course curriculum mentioned below:
- Child Care and Health- In this subject the teachers will learn about the early childhood period and learn about the vulnerability, caring, and nurturing of childhood. In this stage of the children learn to live, grow, and develop their minds. Here teachers will learn how to build a strong and healthy relationship with the children and how to take care of them.
- Basics of pre-primary education- In this subject, the teachers will learn a set of knowledge and skills required to cope successfully with everyday life at school. The primary objective of this subject is to support the children under the age of 5 or 6 in their growth and expansion in the field of school academics.
- Teaching Methodology- The teaching methodologies comprises of methods and principles which will help teachers to enable student learning. In today’s teaching methodology schools promote creativity as childhood development comes from creativity. The approach of teaching may vary from teacher to teacher and it is the primary responsibility of a teacher to pass the knowledge and information to their students.
- History and Philosophy of pre-primary education- In this subject, the students will learn about the initial stage of instructions and primarily designed a system to introduce young children to a particular school-type environment. Thus teachers will learn about the bridge between home and school atmosphere.
- Child Psychology - Childhood psychology is the study of consciousness and subconsciousness during childhood development. In this subject, the teacher learns about how the child interacts with the parents, others, and the world around them.
- Nursery school organization- In this subject, the aspirants will learn about pre-primary education. How the classes are function throughout the whole year. How to implement the programs based on the core curriculum for pre-primary education. Aspirants will learn about the structure and how to run the course curriculum in nursery classes and how to function properly and effectively evaluate the classes to make the most out of the students.
- Child Health, Nutrition, and community- This subject is concerned with the contribution of specific interventions that will help teachers to improve the standard of education by maintaining the children’s health and nutrition. A healthy education is a combination of learning experiences and knowledge which will hold the young mind of the children to expand and grow.
- Practical: Viva Voice
- Practical: Arts and Crafts
Advance NTT Course Syllabus:
The advanced NTT course is divided into 4 semesters where the routine of subjects is fixed for the semesters. In this course curriculum, the teachers will learn about the in-depth of NTT Course curriculum including some other additional subjects.
After taking admission in this 2-year extension program of NTT Course the aspirants will have to go through the following course curriculum mentioned below:
First Year Syllabus
- Health & Nutrition
- Child Psychology
- Morden Method Of Teaching
- Principles of Education
- School Management & Organisation
- Art & Craft
Second Year Syllabus
- Basics Of Language Hindi/English
- Teaching of Science
- The teaching of Social Science
- Teaching of Mathematics
- Advance Art & Craft
Outcome Of Diploma in Nursery Training Course:
- Through this course candidates, will learn all the tactics and modules which will enable them to teach the students of age group 2-5.
- Candidates will be given a certificate that is recognized worldwide.
- Teachers will learn to manage the students and classrooms more effectively.
- Teachers will learn to execute and plan the class schedule more effectively.
Career Aspects, Placements, and Job Fields:
The jobs provided after completing this course are very specific in a domain where the candidate will become a teacher in nursery classes. But candidates can also go for higher education or do Masters of TT training. After completing this course candidates can also become teachers in Colleges where they can teach other aspirants about the TT training.
After completing this course the placement opportunities will be provided to the candidates where they can apply for the following job fields:
- Nursery teacher
- Nursery class coordinator
- Home tutors
- Pre-school teacher
- B.Ed Teacher
The salaries in these individual jobs may depend on the specific area and level of experience teachers have. An international school will pay more salary to the teachers and a teacher with more experience will earn more too.
Scope Of Diploma In Nursery Training Course:
- There is an advanced option of this course which is available where aspirants will have to go through 2 years of the program where they will learn about Child Education and Applied Psychology.
- This course will help candidates to get a teaching job in schools, kindergartens, and NGOs. they can work as a teacher, coordinator, or tuition teacher, etc.
- In this course, the teachers will learn about the theoretical and practical aspects of childhood psychology, pedagogy, and different other subjects including child nutrition. This course will help helps teachers to build healthy relationships with the students.
Before applying for this course candidates must check the general rules, prospectus, admission procedure, and career opportunities and it must be followed by the candidates. If any candidate does not comply with the rules and regulations or creates indiscipline or misbehaves will be liable to rustication. One thing the aspirants must be beware of is that NTT is not responsible for providing the opportunities in any private, public, or government schools. It depends on candidate skills and hard labor.