NIOS Board 12th Admit Card 2022: The National Institute of Open Schooling conducts Board exams for the 10th and 12th standards. These exams are flexible as they do not have any time-bound. The students can appear for these exams twice a year in the April/May and the October/November slot.
The NIOS 12th Admit Card will be released on the official website and candidates who have registered for the exams can download it before the exams. Students can download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket by using their official enrollment number. The NIOS 12th Admit Card 2022 is the most important document for the exams and candidates who do not have the Admit Card will not be allowed to sit for the exams. The Admit Card for the NIOS exams is released 1 month prior to the exam on the official website and candidates can download it from there. The Admit Card is the most important document for the NIOS 12th exams as it is the identity proof of the candidate and contains his/her examination roll number.
NIOS 12th Admit Card 2022:
Candidates must download the National Institute of Open Schooling 12th Admit card as soon as it is released. After downloading the Hall Ticket, every student must check the details mentioned in the Admit Card thoroughly. If there is any information discrepancy in the Admit Card, it must be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
The Hall Tickets for both Theory and Practical Examinations of NIOS 12 Board will be released a few weeks before the exams. Candidates must download the Admit Cards immediately after their release to avoid last-minute hassles.
The Process to Download the NIOS 12th Board Admit Card 2022:
The Hall Ticket for Arts, Science, and Commerce will be released on the official website a few weeks prior to the exams and candidates can download it from there. The Admit Card is the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam hall.
- Visit the official website of the National Institute of Open Schooling exam.
- On the homepage select the “Student Portal” section.
- Here click on the option “NIOS 12th Exam Admit Card”.
- A new login window will open on the computer screen.
- Enter important details like enrolment number in the space provided.
- Now select the NIOS Board 12th Admit Card 2022 (Theory or Practical) that you want to download.
- Click the submit button.
- The National Institute of Open Schooling Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download and save the Admit Card.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card for future details.
Required Details for NIOS 12th Board Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- NIOS 12th exam roll number of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- List of subjects for the exam
- Name of the subjects
- Subject codes
- Duration of the exam
- Exam Date
- Exam centre name and code
- Reporting time for the exam
- Important instructions for the candidate
As soon as the candidates receive the Admit Card they should check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card. If there is any discrepancy in the information it must be brought to the notice of the NIOS authorities immediately. All the details of the candidate mentioned in the Admit Card are checked and matched with relevant details in the exam hall. If the authorities find any misinformation, the candidate may not be allowed to sit for the exams.
How to correct errors in the NIOS 12th Admit Card:
- After receiving the Admit Card for the NIOS 12th Board Exam 2022 students must check the details like name, date of birth, address and photo correctly.
- If there is an error in any of the information, it must be brought to the notice of the NIOS officials immediately.
- The NIOS provides a correction window to make edits in the Hall Ticket and send it to the concerned authorities with valid documental proof.
- The document revision process will be initiated by the authorities only after submission of valid proof of mark sheet, migration certificate to the relevant authorities along with the incorrect information that is printed on the Admit Card.
- There is a time period of 3 years from the first date of Registration within which the candidate can submit the document verification to appear for the NIOS Board 12th exam.
Significance of the NIOS 12th Admit Card: 2022
- The Hall Ticket is the most important document for the NIOS 12th Board exams. Candidates who do not have the Hall Ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- The Admit Card must be downloaded as soon as it is released on the official website.
- Candidates must follow the exam day instructions printed on the Admit Card.
- Only those candidates who have successfully paid the Application fees can download the NIOS Senior Secondary Admit Card.
- Students must check all the details printed in the Admit Card as soon as they download it.
- If any candidate does not receive the Admit Card on the designated date, he/she should inform the Regional center authorities immediately.
Instructions printed on the NIOS 12th Admit Card:
- It is compulsory to carry the Admit Card/Hall Ticket to the exam hall. Any candidate who fails to carry the Admit Card will be refrained from appearing at the exams.
- Candidates must reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the exams.
- Along with the NIOS Board Class 12th Admit Card 2022, it is important to carry some important documents that serve as the ID proof of the candidate. The ID proof can be an Aadhar Card/passport/pan card.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets to the exam hall. The objects that are barred from being carried to the exam hall include mobile phones, calculators, or cameras.
- Candidates must not carry any sharp or metallic objects to the exam hall.
- Students who are found with any kind of study material inside the exam hall will be severely penalized.
- Candidates must be at their best behaviour and must maintain a queue while entering the exam hall.
- Candidates must display all important documents to the authorities as soon as they reach the exam hall to prevent any mishappenings during the exams.