Delhi Board 11th Registration Form 2024: A private candidate is a person who is not a regular candidate for a school, but under the bylaws, is allowed to take admission and appear for the All India or Delhi Board Class 11th Exam. Its registration process is one of the most crucial steps a student must complete.
The registration form-filling process ensures that the student is registered with the Delhi Board. The student receives all the important alerts, results, latest news, Admit card, etc from the official web portal.
The student can register himself or herself through the online portal of the official website. The students must also ensure that while they are filling the form, they must do so under the supervising authority such as the examination center in charge, etc. Since the data that is filled in during the Registration time will be used in your admit card and the result sheet as well.
Steps that students must follow to Fill the Delhi Board Class 11th registration process:
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Board.
- On the right-hand side, you will see ‘Delhi Board Class 11th Registration Form’.
- A new window will appear.
- Enter the details such as your User ID (Registration Number) and the Password.
- Click on Submit.
- A new window will appear bearing the registration form. Start filling the form.
- Carefully fill in the details. Cross-check the details you have entered for errors.
- Once satisfied, click on the ‘submit button.
- The next stage will be to pay the online registration fee.
- Select your payment method among the available choices. Students can pay via net banking, Credit card/Debit card, etc.
- After successful payment, you will receive a link on your phone or your E-Mail ID confirming your registration process.
Details asked During the Registration:
Following details are required from students:
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Id
- 10th-grade Marksheet
- Address Proof (Valid and current)
- The stream you have chosen.
- Subjects you have chosen (The best five).
- Extra elective subject. (Sculpting/ Physical Education, etc)