What is PHP?
PHP means-Personal Home Page now known as Hypertext Preprocessor is known as a server-side scripting language that is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. PHP code can be embedded into HTML code, or it can be used in a merger with various web template systems, web content management system and web frameworks.
PHP is a world-wide used server-side scripting language that is used to develop dynamic and static websites. A server who is having a PHP installed in it can only interpret the PHP scripts. To use PHP, client computers just needed a web browser. Each one of the PHP files contains PHP ends and tags with the extension “PHP”. At present, the PHP training course is one of those most in-trend career options for young minds. Get the complete details of PHP Language, PHP Course, Admission for PHP Course, PHP Course Fees, PHP Course Duration, Career in PHP Course, best programming language.
PHP Training Courses and Classes:
The PHP training courses comprise of
- Template Editing
- PHP 7,
- MariaDB Security,
- Laravel Framework,
- Web Services,
- Website Hosting.
What is Scripting Language?
- A script is a set of programming instructions that are elucidated at runtime.
- Scripts are usually encapsulated into other software environments.
- The key role of the scripts is usually to enhance the performance or perform routine tasks for an application.
- Server-side scripts are interpreted on the server while client-side scripts are interpreted by the client application.
PHP Training Syllabus & Course Details:
Here we are introducing you with the PHP training syllabus for beginners as well as the advanced PHP course syllabus. Candidates who are trained in any of the PHP Course whether beginner or advanced, are mainly required by multinational companies focusing on software development.
Basic PHP Course Syllabus For Beginners
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML Tags
- Creating Forms
- Creating tables
- Managing home page
- Working with events
- Client-side Validation
- Introduction to CSS
- Three ways to use CSS
- CSS Properties
- Designing website
- Working with Templates
- Introduction to AJAX
- PHP with AJAX
- Working with database
Advanced PHP Course Syllabus & Details:
The Advanced PHP course syllabus encompasses of the following session with detailed practical training classes. Candidates who are having advanced PHP course experience get suitable for job requirements and job opening vacancy notifications of major software development companies.
- INTRODUCTION TO PHP
- PHP Intro
- PHP Install
- PHP Syntax
- PHP Variables
- PHP Echo / Print
- PHP Data Types
- PHP Strings
- PHP Constants
- PHP Operators
DECISIONS AND LOOP
- Making Decisions
- Doing Repetitive task with looping
- Mixing Decisions and looping with
- PHP If…Else…Elseif
- PHP Switch
- PHP While Loops
- PHP For Loops
- Creating and accessing String
- Searching & Replacing String
- Formatting String
- String Related Library function
WORKING WITH FILE AND DIRECTORIES
- Understanding file & directory
Opening and closing a file
Copying, renaming and deleting a file
- Working with directories
- Building a text editor
- File Uploading & Downloading
STRING MATCHING WITH REGULAR EXPRESSION
- What is a regular expression
Pattern matching in Php
- Replacing text
- Splitting a string with a Regular Expression.
HANDLING HTML FORM WITH PHP
- PHP Form Handling
- PHP Form Validation
- PHP Form Required
- PHP Form URL/E-mail
- PHP Form Complete
- What is a function
- Define a function
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Recursive function
- Anatomy of an Array
- Creating index based and Associative array
- Accessing array Element
- Looping with Index based array
- Looping with associative array using each and for each
- Some useful Library function
- Using the query string(URL rewriting)
- Using the Hidden field
- Using cookies
- Using session
DATABASE CONNECTIVITY WITH MYSQL
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Connection with MySql Database
- Performing basic database operation(DML) (Insert, Delete, Update, Select)
- Setting the query parameter
Join (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.)Framework- CodeIgniter
INTRODUCTION TO CODEIGNITER
- Understanding the MVC Pattern Models
- How MVC works?
- Configuration CodeIgniter
- Setting up CodeIgniter with apache
- Environment eg. Enable mod_rewrite
- Configuration CodeIgniter to work with database
CONTROLLER: CREATING CONTROLLER
- Controller function
- Interacting with the model
- Interacting with views
- Controller variables and parameters
- Getting post data
- Storing data in cake session
- Reading a session data
- Delete data from the session
MODELS: CREATING UP MODEL FOR A DATABASE TABLE
- Fetching data
- Saving and updating data
- Deleting data
- User-defined function in model
- Data Validation
VIEWS: CREATING VIEWS
- Working with configuration layout
- Creating a custom layout
- Element and helpers
Eligibility Criteria For PHP Course:
- There is no such eligibility required for learning programing language.
- Candidate needs to be 12th pass or Graduate from any recognized university/college.
- The candidate who is from science and maths background can also learn PHP Course.
PHP Course fee:
The PHP course fee differs according to the requirement of the training institutes. The PHP training course fee starts at Rs.4,000 goes up to Rs.14,000 INR.
PHP Course Duration
Best Institutes For PHP Course
Name Of Institutes
PHP HR & Android Java - Training Institute - Fiducia Solutions
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
SQUAD Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
SS-TECH Best PHP | Python Training Institute
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
SLA-Data Analytics-MIS Analyst-GST Tally E-Accounting HR SAP PHP Advanced Excel Course Best Training
PHP Job Opportunities for Trained Candidates:
Most of the small and medium companies recruit PHP trainees. Getting a PHP job is easy when compared with other training courses if you have practical PHP training from the best PHP training institute. If a candidate is looking for an entry-level job in the IT companies, then it is suggested to them to do PHP Course. Get details of PHP Language, PHP Course, Admission for PHP Course, PHP Course Fees, PHP Course Duration, Career in PHP Course, best programming language.
What is Php Syntax?
The PHP programming language contains the PHP syntax that is generally a format of the text and symbols. They form a set of rules that describe how a PHP program can be written and interpreted. Generally, there are 4 such tags available for this purpose:-
- Canonical PHP Tags: In this, the script starts with. These tags are also known as ‘Canonical PHP tags’. Every PHP command ends with a semicolon (;).
- SGML or Short HTML Tags: These are the shortest option to initialize a PHP code. Does the script start with <? and ends with ?>. This will only work by setting the short_open_tag setting in php.ini file to ‘on’.
- HTML Script Tags: The HTML are implemented using script tags. This syntax is removed in PHP 7.0.0. so it's no more used.
- ASP Style Tags: To use this we need to set the configuration of the php.ini file. These are used by Active Server Pages to describe code blocks. These start at <% and ends with %>.
The Basic Syntax of PHP:
A PHP script can be arranged anywhere in the document.
A PHP script starts with
The default file extension for the PHP files is ".php".
Generally, a PHP file contains HTML tags and some PHP scripting code.
Why use PHP?
Down Below are some of the compelling reasons regarding why should you use PHP:-
- PHP is open-source and free.
- The short learning curve can be compared to other languages such as JSP, ASP etc.
- Large community document
- Most web hosting servers support PHP by default unlike other languages such as ASP that need IIS. This makes PHP a cost-effective choice.
- PHP is regularly updated to keep abreast of the latest technology trends.
- Php is a server-side scripting language; this means you only need to install it on the server and client computers requesting resources from the server need not have PHP installed; only a web browser would be enough.
- It has inbuilt support for working hand in hand with MySQL; this doesn’t mean you can’t use PHP with other database management systems. You can still use PHP with
- MS SQL Server
- ODBC etc.
- The PHP is cross-platform; which means you can set up your application on a number of different operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
PHP File Extensions:
File extension and Tags are required for the server to identify our PHP files and scripts, we must save the file with the “.php” extension. Older PHP file extensions include
☛ PHP was generally designed to work with HTML, and as such, it can be embedded into the HTML code. When you can create the PHP files without any HTML tags and that is called Pure PHP file.
☛ the server construes the PHP code and outputs the results as HTML code to the web browsers.
☛ When the server wants to identify the PHP code from the HTML code, we must always enclose the PHP code in PHP tags.
☛ A PHP tag starts with the least symbol followed by the question mark and then the words “PHP”.
☛ PHP is known to as a case sensitive language, “VAR” is not the same as “var”.