The Laravel Course uses a project-based approach to learning. It is also filled with specific articles to read and clearly understands a concept better, and also the multiple explanations of all concepts taught. Laravel is considered as an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easier to understand. Laravel tends to follow a model-view-controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps it in creating a web application. The web applications thus designed are more structured and pragmatic.
The training of the Laravel Course will help you to fathom the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. With the help of the Laravel Course, you will be able to learn the process to install the framework and build a website using its features. Here you can also learn to create a database, learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes, framework controllers, routing, responses, and Filters. As part of the Laravel course, you will learn how to leverage the power of Laravel and how to build highly responsive websites with appropriate forms and authentications.
What you will learn after attending our Laravel Course?
- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
- You will be able to learn how to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- How to create a database and how to use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data.
- To use jQuery and Ajax.
- Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption.
- How to deploy the third-party service into the application.
Syllabus For Laravel Course
Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Installing Laravel
- Artisan CLI ( command-line interface )
- Laravel Directory Structure
- Configuring a new Laravel project
- Basic routing
- Call a controller method from a route
- Passing variables from controllers to views
HTML Template to Laravel Blade Template
- Executing PHP functions in the blade
- Displaying Your Views
- Creating and using basic views
- Loading a view into another view/nested views
- Adding assets
- Integrating with Bootstrap
- Template inheritance
- Master layout
- Extending the master layout
- Displaying variables
- Blade conditional statements
- Blade Loops
- Requirements for running migrations
- Artisan migration command
- Migration structure
- How to create a table using a migration
- Laravel migration rollback
- Database Seeding
- Migrations for our project database
Using Forms and Gathering Input
- Creating contact us form
- Validating user input
- Sending email
- Creating a file uploader
- Validating a file uploader
- Creating a custom error message
Creating a registration & user login form
- Using Artisan command to create an inbuilt user register and login system – Authenticating Your Application
- Adding Custom Fields to Registration Form
- Creating a user profile page
Admin Panel Setup
- Setup Admin Panel using the Bootstrap theme
- Create Admin login
- Creating an admin authentication system
- Encrypting and decrypting data
Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Creating a basic controller
- Creating a route using a closure
- Making the controller RESTful
- Using route groups
- Building a RESTful API with routes
Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
- Eloquent ORM Models
- Naming conventions
- Table name and primary keys
- Eloquent ORM INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE
- Using models in controllers
- Displaying data from models in views
Creating and Using Composer Packages
- Downloading and installing packages
- How to use a basic Shopping Cart package in our project.
Using Ajax and jQuery
- Getting data from another page
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data
- Creating a Jquery, AJAX comment system
Security & Session
- Using Security
- Sessions Effective
Eligibility Criteria For Laravel Course:-
- B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. Researchers, Other Professional Researchers.
For whom the Laravel Course is for:
- People who are looking for web programming jobs should take this course.
- Candidates who want to take their PHP skills to another level can also apply for this course.
- The Laravel Course is for beginners to advanced laravel developers who want to increase their skills.
Laravel Course Duration:
- The course duration for the Laravel Course is of 2 months.
Fees Required For Laravel Course:
- The fees required for the Laravel Course is of Rs. 9000/-
After the Completion of the Laravel Course, you will accomplish the following:
- You will be able to do Setting up and installing the Laravel.
- Using forms and gathering/validating inputs.
- You will be able to create an authentication system for your application.
- You will be able to learn how to store and use data by creating data tables and raw SQL statements.
- You can Use controllers and routes for APIs and URLs.
Laravel Course: Top Institutes
- Tech Altum - IT Training Institute
- EOTO Education Academy
- Digital Edge
Benefit for doing the Laravel Course?
The Laravel Course helps to complete a project course that brings the applicant to beginner to Advance level by creating a complete online news portal. With the help of this course, applicants will able to understand how to handle project bugs, Core structures of MVC. Once you will complete this course, it will help you to easily get a job with a new skill.