About BBA + MBA Integrated Course:-
The Integrated programme, Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a four-year undergraduate management course. The course is innovatively designed for the students who are interested in pursuing Management Courses after 12th. In this dual degree programme of BBA and MBA, the candidates are given two degrees while enrolling for admission procedure.
BBA + MBA degree targets at providing fundamental education to the students in the business and management field. This Integrated course prepares the students to develop management and leadership skills in them from the root level. The curriculum of BBA + MBA imparts real-life, practical knowledge to the students in order to develop skills and work-ready in their selected specialization. These qualifications can be used to ground the managerial and administrative positions across the numerous sectors and industries.
- The duration of the integrated programme of BBA and MBA in four years which is divided into eight semesters.
- The BBA+MBA programme is mainly centred on the comprehensive study of organizational management, modern business concepts and essentials of managerial skills.
- This course focuses on the practical and training experience of the students through case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with industry professionals.
- BBA+ MBA comprises various specializations such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, International Business, Operations, Information Technology, Retail Management, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, E-Commerce and Banking services.
Why BBA + MBA?
- The students of an integrated programme of BBA and MBA are groomed in a way to explore new opportunities that are being created in the management profession.
- A BBA degree can get you an ingress level job in a company, but cannot provide you with enough growth opportunities for your future.
- Dual degree holders can have lucrative job opportunities and preference over others after specializing in a certain field.
- Students with both BBA and MBA degrees saves time and expense both.
- The dual degree curriculum is structured in a way to give the basic knowledge of Management education to the students as well as to train them in entrepreneurship skills.
- Candidates with the dual degree can boost leverages in the organization because of their two skills set and specialities.
The course is advantageous for the students as it helps them in providing more information about:-
- The diverging trends in the market scenario.
- Elementary principles as well as the hypothesis of business.
The eligibility criteria for the students who desire to pursue the integrated BBA and MBA course is as follows:
1- Age: The age of the aspirants must be 17 years or above for being eligible for this course.
2- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed intermediate with 60 % of the aggregate marks.
- Students from any stream are eligible for this dual degree course.
- For taking admission in an integrated programme of BBA and MBA, the candidates need to go through the entrance examination.
- Several colleges/universities conduct entrance examination at national and state levels.
- After that, merit list is prepared on the basis of that conducted entrance test.
- The qualified students have to go through the group discussion and personal interview rounds in order to complete the admission procedure.
- In India, some institutes offer Integrated BBA+MBA programme that can be completed in three years.
Syllabus and subjects:-
The curriculum of BBA + MBA covers the following topics which are divided into eight semesters:
SEMESTER I :
- Business Economics
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills -I
- Management Principles and Organisational Behaviour
- Workshop on Computer Applications
SEMESTER II :
- Business Communication Skills-I
- Business Ethics
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Workshop on Excel Modelling
SEMESTER III :
- Analytical Skills-I
- Business Communication Skills-II
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Environmental Studies
- Essentials of Marketing
- Soft Skills
SEMESTER IV :
- Banking and Insurance
- Basic Financial Management
- Department Elective 1
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Research Methodology
SEMESTER V :
- Business and Sustainability
- Indian Financial System
- International Environment and Management
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Summer Project
- Workshop on Business Analytics- I
SEMESTER VI :
- Department Elective 1
- Indian Economic Problems and Policies
- Management Information Systems
- Production and Operation Management
- Professional Skills Development
- Reasoning Aptitude
- Workshop on Business Analytics - II
- Workshop on SPSS
SEMESTER VII :
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Strategy and Decision Simulation
- Department Elective 2
- Management Science
- Seminar on Summer Training
- Specialization Elective 1
- Specialization Elective 2
- Specialization Elective 3
SEMESTER VIII :
- Consultancy Management
- Corporate Structuring
- Corporate Restructuring
- Department Elective 3
- Field Project
- Specialization Elective 4
- Specialization Elective 5
- Specialization Elective 6
Colleges Offering Integrated BBA and MBA Programme:-
- IIM Indore
- Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- Jindal Global Business School
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Noida International University (NIU), Noida
- Narsee Monjee Mumbai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Symbiosis University, Pune
- Amity University, Noida
- Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Mody University, Kota
- Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- University of Lucknow, Lucknow
Top Recruiter Companies for BBA + MBA Course:-
The dual degree course of BBA and MBA is one of the most promising careers of today’s world which brings out the best of students.
Here are some top recruiter companies that hire BBA + MBA graduates:
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- HCL Technologies
- International Business Machines (IBM)
- Procter & Gamble
Career Prospects for BBA + MBA Course Graduates:-
- Candidates with the dual degree of BBA and MBA can have a rewarding future after completion of their course.
- As the course develops the student’s practical skills, coordination skills, managerial skills, communication skills, leadership skills, and business decision-making capability.
- There is a colossal scope for BBA + MBA graduates after completing this integrated programme but most of the scope depends upon their performance in any of the respective sectors like finance, hr, marketing and other specialisation.
- In the management sector, one can achieve the top designation in a short span of time.
- It opens numerous career paths for the students that make your growth possibilities higher where your degree and skills both will be taken into consideration.
- A management professional plays a crucial role in government as well as private organizations.
- An individual with years of expertise can earn beyond limits in the management field.
The BBA + MBA degree holders can specialize themselves in the following fields:
- Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant/Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Finance Manager/Advisor
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Accountant etc.