IT Computer Courses After 12th
Professional IT Computer Courses After 12th to Get a Job in 2019-
According to a survey, very few youths in India are pursuing the jobs of their dreams. The rest are either employed in workplaces in which they have no interest or either completely unemployed. The youth of India is undergoing the wrath of employment. So it is recommended to choose the right course that could provide you employment with high packages. There is no doubt on the fact that almost all our work is done through computers and the internet. Even education is dispensed to students through virtual education by computers which is more easy to learn than the traditional theoretical concept of books. From hospitals to departmental stores and from schools to our homes, we are surrounded by computers everywhere. The limitation of jobs and unemployment in youth are increasing day by day, so it is recommended to pursue a course in a field related to computers and we assure you that after the successful completion of your course, you will be no more unemployed as the current generation is revolutionized by the era of computers.
India is growing at an extremely rapid rate in the field of information technology (IT). In 2012, the industry of IT single-handedly generated revenue above 100 billion $. It is not always necessary to secure a bachelor's or master’s degree in the field of computer or information technology, but you can also bag great opportunities while doing short-term certification or diploma courses. Computer courses offer a muster of jobs in comparison to other traditional courses. This article is specifically for those students who are interested in pursuing computer courses. In our content, we will discuss those courses that can lead you to the great flair of success in future. These are not necessarily bachelors or masters degrees, but certification or diploma programmes that can build your career in the field of computers. These courses can be attained at any point in life, but we recommend you to pursue these courses after passing your 10th class examination.
- Hardware and Networking courses - Computer hardware and networking courses are very important courses if you are opting for a job in the IT industry. You can become a well-trained technician if you gain the required skills and information related to hardware and networking. While most of the students go for bachelors in computer science or information technology, you can secure your career while enhancing your skills in hardware and networking. There are a plethora of job opportunities even for short-term certification courses related to hardware and networking. The scope of employment is extremely vast in IT industries and you can also start your own venture if you have the skills of entrepreneurship.
- Cybersecurity Courses - Once the forte of government agencies and defence contractors, cybersecurity has now entered the conventional mainstream. Many organizations hire cybersecurity professionals to protect their valuable information from being hacked. According to a survey, cybersecurity professionals are earning double the amount of money than their IT counterparts. The work of cybersecurity professionals is to ensure that the data of a company remains far away from wrong hands.you can also become an ethical hacker to exploit security vulnerabilities or become a cryptographer to hide valuable information from cyberterrorists. There are a short-term certification as well as long-term bachelor programs if you want to opt for cybersecurity courses.
- Diploma in IT - For those who are willing to spend 3 years of time acquiring the skills of information, can opt for a diploma in IT. This course can be attained after passing 10th standard. Candidates Who are interested in applying for this course can have a vast scope of employment in IT firms in future. Though the course is longer than most of the short-term certification course, it will surely benefit you in long terms for future. Also after attaining a diploma in IT, you can get a lateral entry in the 2nd year of bachelor’s program in the field of information technology.
- Diploma in Computer Science - Similar to a diploma in information technology, you can attain a 3-year undergraduate course of diploma in computer science. The minimum eligibility for getting admission into a diploma degree in computer science is passing 10th standard. You can also pursue this course after passing 12th with mathematics as a mandatory subject. This programme covers topics related to software, hardware, computer application and programming. So if you are willing to spend 3 years in attaining a diploma in computer science, then we are quite sure that you will achieve good software, hardware and programming skills. The scope of employment is great in many technology firms. You can also go for lateral entry (2nd year ) in the bachelor's programme of computer science.
- Software and Programming Language Courses - Software programmers are in huge demand in core companies of the IT sector. It is not easy to become a software programmer as you have to enhance your skills in programmes like Java, C++, Python, etc. The best institute to pursue a software programme is NIIT. if you enrol and get certified by an institute like NIIT, then you are sure to go a long way in terms of making money as they have tie-ups with top-notch multinational companies and produce excellent placement records. Also, various innovative programmes regarding software development are being introduced at the institutes of NIIT all over India.
- Data entry Operator - It is a basic programme in IT field where general typing skills and data entry skills are enhanced. It cannot be considered as a high profile course but you can still get a job for data entry in various organizations. You don’t have to be an expert or acquire knowledge about computers to be a data entry operator as the job requires just the data to be written in the right way. The scope of employment and your growth as a data entry operator depends on your typing speed. So it is necessary to increase your typing skills and speed while pursuing this course. It is a certification course which is generally of the time duration of six months.
- VFX and Animation - You generally see high-quality VFX and animation skills in Hollywood films. Now with the use of VFX and Animation in Bollywood, Indians too have a great opportunity in this field. The general topics covered in this field are visual effects, animation, 3D technology, graphics, etc. Earlier this course was not pursued by many students, but with the rise of VFX and animation, it has gained eminent fame. After the successful completion of this course, you can become an animation artist. The scope of employment is extremely vast specifically in film industries as the importance of good visual effects in a film is in huge demand. Also, the salary package can range anywhere in lakhs.
- Tally - It is an accounting program that is used by huge companies and government organizations to keep a record of account, sales, debts and any financial statement related to taxation. The latest version of tally software is Tally. ERP 9 software. You can pursue diploma courses for the tally in finance and accounting from a reputed institute. After the successful completion of the course, you can easily seek for a job in the accounting department of a company who are looking for an employee to maintain their accounts using tally as the ERP.
- Computer Hardware Maintenance - This course is suitable for those students who are not much desirous for software programmes and are keen about hardware components of a computer. The course deals with the study and repair of hardware components and its associates. Students are taught to deal with the repair of basic hardware components like keyboard, mouse, printer, monitor, etc. if you are interested in networking, well this course covers the basic details of networking too. So you get the combination of hardware and networking in a single course. The scope of employment is extremely wide in every kind of technical or technical organization that deals with repair and manufacturing of hardware parts.
These are some of the courses that might change your life if you pursue them successfully. This is the age of computers and there is no doubt that it has revolutionized and made a huge impact on our lives. So why not grab this opportunity? Hope you liked our content. Kindly revert back if you have any queries in the comment section.