Computer Certification Courses: What after the 10th? This is the first question, that comes to every student’s mind after giving the 10th board examination. The scholars of class 10th almost have two months of leisure after their board exams which they can utilize by learning short-term computer courses.
There are a variety of short-term computer courses for scholars that can be pursued after class 10th. In the age of computers, these short-term computer courses play a very beneficial role.
It comprises the basic knowledge of computer systems, ideas, skills, and the fundamental terminologies related to the computer system. Having computer knowledge is like having a magic key because enhanced computers skill and knowledge always pay off.
Computer courses perform a major role in the career development of the students. Possessing the knowledge of technical skills will put you a step ahead of others as a computer is something which is used as a basic requirement in almost every workplace.
Computer education has become an integral part of today’s world because of its importance to the current generation.
Basic Computer Certifications List:
- Certification Courses in Digital Marketing
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Certificate Course in Graphics Designing
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- App Development and Design Course
- Certificate Programme in M.S. Office
- Certificate Course in Programming Language
- VFX and Animation
- Hardware and Networking courses
- Tally Course
- Data Entry Operator course
- Cybersecurity courses
- Computer Hardware Maintenance
Benefits of Computer Certification Courses:
- Computer certification courses help the students in acquiring higher chances for better job opportunities.
- These courses will help the individuals to learn new skills and knowledge based on their aptitude.
- A student with computer course certification will definitely have a chance to perform certain specialized roles within an organization.
- These short-term courses help the students to navigate digital learning platforms.
- Because of the short duration, such courses can be completed quickly and can be pursued along with the schooling program.
List of Short-Term Courses After 10th:
Digital Marketing Course: Digital Marketing is one of the best short-term computer certification courses.
- It is basically the promotion of products or services on the internet through digital technologies including mobile phones, search engines, social media, email, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
- After the 10th examination, students can seek training in different fields such as SEO, Content writing, Content marketing, Social Media, Email marketing, Affiliate marketing, Lead Generation, Analytics, A/B testing, SMO, Brand management, etc.
- One can learn this course online or offline mode. Online classes can be taken via ebooks, pdf, and audio-visual material whereas the offline course means the classroom approach.
- The duration of this course lasts from 3-6 months so that one can pursue it easily.
After the course, the students can then opt for the following job profiles:
- Digital Marketer (independent)
- Digital Marketing professional (working for agencies)
- Online Brand management professional
- Social Media Manager
- SEO professional (independent/working for agencies)
- SEO consultant
- Digital Marketing instructor
Graphics Designing Course: The Graphics Designing Course is more suitable for creative and passionate students.
- Graphics Designing is a process used to convey messages via visual communication and presentation by using typography, photography, and illustration.
- This course usually covers topics such as image editing and enhancing, editing software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), sketching, logo designing, UI designing, and printing technology.
- The short-term Graphics Designing course generally lasts for six months duration. However, there are certain courses that last for 3 months only.
- The course mainly focuses on creating visual concepts using computer software or by hand, to express ideas that encourage, inform, and tempt the consumers through advertisements, brochures, magazines, etc.
After pursuing the course, one can join the following job profiles:
- Graphics designer (independent)
- Graphics designer (Corporate team)
- Brand identity manager
- Printing specialist
- The creative director (at MNCs)
- Graphic designer (for Digital magazines).
Certificate Programme in MS Office: Microsoft Office is the most prominent software in a computer which is more often used in schools, colleges, and workstations.
- Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop applications that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- It is a family of client software and server software that have a diverse utilization in almost every field.
- It is mainly designed for those students who want to develop their skills more in Microsoft Office.
- This certification course generally has a duration of 3 months.
- MS Office course opens various doors for the students because of its simplicity, productivity, popularity, and communication service.
- The student with MS Office course certification can find jobs easily almost in every field.
Web Designing Course: Web design encompasses several distinct skills and disciplines for the creation, production, and maintenance of websites, blogs, and e-commerce sites.
- In this digital world, the demand for Web Designers is increasing rapidly because of the increasing importance of online presence on the Internet for advertising, promoting, and selling products to worldwide users.
- This short-term course includes the basics of web scripting, graphics, and multimedia.
- The duration of this certification course in web designing usually lasts three-six months.
- There are great job opportunities available for the students who desire to work in this field. Many private and public corporations employ web designers for their online work and the development of websites.
A Web Developer can Work in the Following Job Types:
- Front-end web developer.
- Back-end web developer.
- Web application developer.
- Design and layout analyst.
- Senior web analyst.
- Web marketing analyst.
Programming Languages Course: A computer programming language is a formal language used for writing computer programs that implement specific computations and algorithms.
- It comprises a set of instructions to produce various kinds of output into the computer.
- Programming languages usually refer to high-level languages like BASIC, C, C++, COBOL, Java, FORTRAN, Ada, SQL, and Pascal.
- These programming languages aim toward instructing OOPs concepts, data types & operators, logical/looping, function and array, class and object, file handling operations, etc.
- The course duration of Programming language ranges from 3 to 6 months.
- The students with the programming language certificate can work as Software Developers designation in the IT companies.
Shorthand Course: The shorthand courses are the most prominent courses in the market. It is a method of writing in an abbreviated symbolic form that increases the speed and brevity of writing.
It is a common method of writing where you have to write or type quickly. The course usually lasts for an average of 6 months to 1 year. Candidates can even join ITIs to get certification or diploma course after 10th in Shorthand and Typing.
The process of writing in Shorthand is called Stenography or Brachygraphy. There is a huge demand for individuals with shorthand skills in the Industry.
This program comprises various courses in Shorthand which are as follows:
- Teeline Fast Shorthand
- Shorthand Fast
- Shorthand Faster
- Teeline Professional
- Speed Writing Workshop
- Pitman Shorthand
- Gregg Shorthand
Data Entry Operator Course: The Data entry operator course is a very popular short-term course amongst the 10th pass students. This course deals with entering or uploading data accurately into the computer system within a limited time frame.
Data entry operator courses usually last for 6-12 months where candidates learn how to update, maintain, store, and correct errors in data.
Individuals with this short-term course degree can easily get jobs in the market with the following job profiles:
- Data Entry Operators
- Data Entry Keyers
- Information Processing workers