The candidates who are willing to appear for the UIDAI Exam need to fill the UIDAI Exam Registration Form 2023 through the official website https://uidai.nseitexams.com/. To be able to fill the UIDAI Exam Application Form 2023, the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria laid down by the concerned authority.
So, all the candidates are sincerely requested to check their eligibility before filling out the form to avoid any mistakes in the UIDAI Exam Registration Form.
Steps to Apply UIDAI Registration Form 2023
To successfully complete the UIDAI Application Form, certain important steps are there. Have a look:
- Open the official website of UIDAI for online registration
- Filing the application form
- Uploading images
- Pay the application fee
- Take a Print out
Steps to Fill UIDAI Exam Application Form 2023
Step 1: The candidate has to download the “Offline Aadhaar XML File” using the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar and select “Share Code” of his/her choice.
Step 2: Now, the candidate has to become a “New User” by uploading an Offline Aadhaar XML File and providing the Share Code and Mobile Number as per the Aadhaar Card on the https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction.action link.
Step 3: After the verification of the Offline Aadhaar XML File and Mobile Number, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the Candidate’s Registered Mobile Number to verify his/her registration and for providing consent to NSEiT Ltd. to use the Candidate’s Offline Aadhaar Information.
Step 4: On the Candidate’s Registered Mobile No., his/her Registration Id and a Default Password will be shared by the authority and this Default Password needs to be changed when logging in for the first time.
Step 5: Once the candidate logins using the Registration Id and the changed password, he/she will see the “Offline Aadhaar Details” already filled in the UIDAI Application Form. Candidate has to enter his/her Educational Qualifications, Preferred Examination Centre, Enrolment Agency Code, Certification Role, and submit the UIDAI Exam Registration Form.
Step 6: Once he/she submits the UIDAI Exam Online Form, now it's time for submitting the Application Fee. For that, he/she has to click on the “Payment Tab” which will have 2 options:
- Online Payment (for New Registrations/New Users)
- Fee Already Paid (for candidates who have already paid the fee in the past but did not schedule their exam until 180 days and all the valid online bulk payments by any Registrar or Enrolment Agency).
Step 7: Once the candidates make the payment, the seat booking page will be activated and they can book their test center, and exam slot and confirm their booking. The candidates should attempt the Mock Tests to experience the actual Certification Exam.
Step 8: As soon as the candidate books the slot, his/her Admit Card having all the details will be provided to the candidate.
The candidates can reach out to the concerned authority using the given contact details:
Phone No. 022-42706500 (Monday to Saturday: 9.30 AM-6:00 P.M.)
Important Guidelines for the Candidates
- Candidates have to remember their Registration Id and the new password set by them for appearing for the UIDAI Certification Exam and to see their details on the Registration Portal of NSEiT Ltd.
- The concerned authority will not refund the fees once paid by the candidate in any circumstances.
- The Certification Fees paid by the candidate will be only valid for a period of 180 days from the date of payment made.
- If the candidate is not getting the slots at his/her preferred Test Centre even after 15 days of Online Fee Payment, the candidate has to write an E-Mail including their E-Mail Id to firstname.lastname@example.org or they can also contact the Training, Testing, and Certification Division UIDAI HeadQuarters for escalation of the issue to avail the slots at https://uidai.gov.in/contact-support/contact-directory/uidai-headquarter/training,-testing-certification-division.html
UIDAI Exam Application Fees
- UIDAI Exam Application Fee can be paid via debit/credit card/net banking or Challan of SBI bank any branch.
- The candidates have to pay a UIDAI Exam Fee of INR 470.82 inclusive of GST for appearing in the UIDAI Exam.
- If the candidate has to give a Retest, then he/she has to pay a Retest Fee of INR 235.41 inclusive of GST.
- Only the candidates who failed the exam or were absent can give the Retest of the UIDAI Exam Online form 2023.
- The candidates should note that there is no limitation on the number of attempts of the UIDAI Exam which means that till the candidates get passed, they should continue to prepare harder and appear for the exam.
Required Document for UIDAI Exam Application Form
Candidates should have the following documents before filling the UIDAI Exam Registration Form for the Supervisor/CELC Operator/Aadhaar Operator Certification Exam:
- The candidates should note that their working Mobile Number is linked with their Aadhaar Card so that it can be verified using a one Time Password.
- The candidate has to mandatorily update Latest Photograph in his/her Aadhaar Card before downloading the E-Aadhaar and Offline Aadhaar XML for verification on the day of the exam OR the candidate should have updated his/her Latest Photograph in Aadhaar Card in the period of the last 3 months for verification on the day of the exam.
- In case the candidate cannot show the Admit Card at the time of verification because of whatever reason or the verification officer finds a mismatch in the Photograph between what is printed on E-Aadhaar/Aadhaar Letter and the candidate’s actual appearance, he/she will be immediately disqualified.
- The candidate’s Aadhaar Number should not have been blacklisted by any Enrolment Agency or UIDAI.
- Candidate must attain 18 Years of Age as per his/her Aadhaar Card and he/she must possess the minimum Education Criteria required for the Certification Role.
- The candidate must have read the New Learner’s Guide uploaded on https://uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-eco-system/training-testing-certification-ecosystem.html. Also, he/she should have read the Test Structure and the Minimum Passing Percentage for the role of Supervisor/Operator/CELC Operator available at the official site of UIDAI.