JEE Main Exam is a highly competitive exam and is one of the major Engineering Entrance Exams for all intermediate Engineering aspirants. Preparing for JEE Mains is a laborious exercise that requires a proper strategy and plan. The exam is a gateway to the top Engineering institutes such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes. Self-study is the most important aspect of any exam because the student will not understand anything until they read themselves.
Following tips must be followed by the candidate for the preparation of JEE MAINS examination:-
The candidate must know the full syllabus of JEE MAINS.
According to one’s difficulty level, the student must know which chapter or subject he/she should prepare first.
Prepare a timetable and divide the syllabus according to the months.
Do not try to go beyond the Syllabus. Try to cover the syllabus prescribed by JEE MAINS.
Devote at least 7 hours a day for the exam preparation.
Also, practice as many questions as you can. Try to solve previous years' question papers.
Try to ask more and more questions to clear your doubts and queries from your teachers and mentors.
Keep your concepts clear in every subject and chapter.
Try to finish one chapter/subject at a time and then shift to other topics to continue your flow.
✍ Note- Finally, time management in the examination is a must.
If you're looking to take the JEE Main exam in 2023, you'll need to start preparing now. Here are some tips to get you started:
1. First, familiarize yourself with the exam format and content. There is a lot of information available online, so take some time to research.
2. Next, create a study plan. Make sure to allow yourself enough time to cover all the material, and try to stick to a schedule as much as possible.
3. Then, find some good study materials. There are plenty of books and online resources available. Find something that works for you and
Mock tests are important for students preparing for exams like the JEE Main. They help students identify their weak and strong areas, and allow them to work on improving their performance. Additionally, mock tests help students get used to the exam format and learn how to pace themselves during the test.
The exam pattern of JEE Main will include the following:
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam will be held in two sessions - morning and evening.
- The total marks for the exam will be 300.
- There will be negative marking in the exam. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections - Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each section will have a separate time
JEE Mains Exam Tips & Tricks 2023
Copyright @2021.www.collegedisha.com. All rights reserved