JEE Advanced exam tips and tricks 2020
How to Prepare:-
JEE Advance is a highly competitive national level entrance exam. To excel in JEE ADVANCED 2020, one needs to have a very well-structured study strategy. The preparation of such a big examination demands the student to be academically very strong. So, the aspirants should gird up their loins for the exam in a serious manner.
Following Tips must be followed by the candidate for the preparation of JEE Advanced examination:-
- Start loving subjects: If someone really wants to crack this exam, then there is no secret to success. It is the result of their preparation, hard work, devotion, and practice. If the candidates have prepared enough, then no one can stop him to come out with flying colors. So, it is necessary for the JEE Advance 2019 aspirants to start loving their subjects because this exam contains conceptual subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and they cannot run away from these subjects.
- Be an Early Bird: Being an early Bird is usually a compliment. Early birds are those people who have a natural habit of doing things early or before time. It perfectly fits JEE Advanced candidates. The aspirants should start their studies as early as possible so that they will get more time for the revision.
- Use your time wisely: The right time management is one of the most crucial factors for the preparation of the exam. The correct time management will help the candidates to prepare themselves quickly. It will also help you in cracking the examination easily by giving appropriate time to the questions.
- Learn Formulas and Derivations Thoroughly: Once the candidate starts studying Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics, then before learning they should write it down first. After writing, start learning and remember them by heart. The learning of formulas and derivations will help the candidates to understand the concepts easily.
- Go through the previous year sample papers: To boost up the preparation for JEE Advance 2020, the candidates need to go through the last 10 years sample papers. Solving sample papers will help them to get an idea about the number, type, and weightage of questions.
- Self Evaluation is Self Improvement: To make improvements in the daily preparations of the exam, the aspirants need to evaluate their day and check how much they have covered in a day. The candidates can evaluate the number of hours they used in completing a single chapter or topic. One can even check where he wasted his time throughout his strategy.
IMPORTANT BOOKS FOR JEE ADVANCED 2020
In supplementary to the above tips and tricks, the candidates can prepare themselves by referring to the important books for JEE Advance 2020. Apart from NCERT books, candidates can also seek information from other books also.
Here are some important books suggested by the experts and toppers which are as follows:
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick, and Walker|
|Understanding JEE physics series||DC Pandey|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||RC Mukherjee|
|Physical Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Organic Chemistry||Solomons and Fryhle|
|Higher Algebra||Hall and Knight|
|Differential and Integral Calculus||Arihant|
|IIT Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced||M.L. Khanna|
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app