JEE Advanced exam application form 2020
JEE Advanced Registration Form 2020:
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has commenced the online registration for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) (Advanced) on the 3rd of May, 2019. All those candidates who are willing to appear in the JEE Advanced 2019 exam can apply for the registration process by accessing the official website of JEE Advanced. The last date to apply for this highly competitive examination is the 9th of May, 2019. So, hurry up and register yourself.
Before Registering for JEE Advanced 2020, the candidates must keep the following documents ready:
- 10th class mark sheet or birth certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport size i.e. photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Valid ID proof
- Category Certificate
- An additional category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
Documents required by the Foreign Nationals:
- Birth Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet/certificate for 75% cut-off (if available at the time of registration)
- Identity proof of the candidate
- Citizenship Certificate/Passport of both the parents
- Testimonial (if required)
Here are the steps candidates need to follow while registering for JEE Advanced 2019 examination:
STEP 1- Registration Form:
- The candidates can commence their registration online from the first week of May 2019 by clicking on the registration link available in the official website of JEE Advanced 2019.
- Now, login to the registration portal with JEE Main 2019 Roll No. and password.
- After registering successfully, the candidates will be directed to a new page to fill their personal and academic details.
- Then, the candidates will be asked to choose the language in which they want to attempt the examination, the number of attempts, category and will also have to mention 5 exam city centres as per their convenience.
- Save the details and then move to the next page.
STEP 2 - Upload Documents:
The aspirants appearing for JEE Advanced 2019 need to scan and upload the required documents. They need to pay careful attention while attaching the documents.
- Before filling the examination form, candidates require the following documents:
- The aspirants are required to upload the high quality scanned images of their photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should be more than 4kb and less than 40 kb.
- The size of the signature should range from 1 kb - 30 kb.
- The size of the other remaining documents should be more than 50 kb and less than 300kb.
STEP 3 - Payment of Application Fee:
- The payment of the Application form of JEE Advanced 2019 can be done through online mode via (Debit cards/Credit cards/Net Banking) as well as through offline mode (SBI Challan) also.
- Before proceeding for the payment of Application form, the candidates need to check their categories as the application form charges vary from category to category.
- The details of the Application form fee is as follows:
For Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)
|Female Candidates (all categories)||Rs. 1300|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||Rs. 1300|
|General/All Other Candidates||Rs. 2600|
For Foreign Nationals
|Candidates from SAARC Countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC Countries||USD 300|
STEP 4 - Printout of Confirmation Page:
This is the last step of the Application Form procedure. After the payment, the candidates will have to submit the JEE Advanced 2020 application form and take a printout of the confirmation page and will have to keep it safe for future references.
JEE Advanced 2020
|JEE Advanced Registration Form 2020||Click Here|
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app