Indian Army Result 2024:
➥ The result of Indian army recruitment is declared on the official website of JIA (Join Indian army). The candidates can go to the official website and check the Indian army Bharti result by logging in to the portal. The candidates can log in with the help of the user id and password generated at the time of the registration process.
➥ Here you will find the important information with respect to the steps for downloading the Indian Army Result, passing criteria for the different soldier trades, and the essential instructions for the Indian Army Exam.
How to download an Indian Army Exam Result:
The candidates appearing for the Indian Army recruitment exam can follow a few simple steps in order to download the Indian army exam result. Here are those steps that are given below:-
- Go to the official website of Join Indian Army (JIA) and find the notification for the Indian Army Result of the CEE exam.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Enter website option.
- Click on the respective notification and log in to the portal by entering the details related to your user id and password, generated during the time of registration.
- After this, a new homepage opens up. Click on the Indian Army Bharti Results.
- Check your roll number from the list. Download the Indian Army Result on your operating system for future references.
What is the passing criteria for the Indian Army Exam?
The selection of the candidates is primarily determined on the basis of the marks scored by them in the Indian army recruitment Exam that is CEE for the various army trades like soldier clerk, soldier tradesman, soldier technician, soldier nursing assistant, soldier general duty, etc.
After appearing in the common entrance exam for the selection, the candidates can estimate the score based on the passing criteria as the selection of the candidate is ensured on the basis of the stipulated passing criteria.
The passing criteria vary with respect to the different trades in the Indian army. The candidates can visit the official website in order to be updated regarding the passing criteria of the Indian Army Exam. Here are some of the points consisting of the passing criteria for the respective exam.
- The passing criteria for the soldier general duty require the candidates to have scored at least 32 marks of a total of 100 marks to ensure a substantial score for having passed the recruitment exam.
- The passing criteria for soldier clerk require the candidates to have scored at least 80 marks out of a total of 200 marks but they are required to score a minimum of 32 marks in each subject.
- The passing criteria for soldier technical require the candidates to have scored at least
- The passing criteria for soldier tradesmen require the candidates to have scored at least 32 marks out of a total of 100 marks.
- The passing criteria for soldier nursing assistant require the candidates to have scored at least 80 marks out of a total of 200 marks.
Important points to keep in mind for Indian Army Bharti:
The candidates aspiring to appear for the Indian army recruitment exam are required to consider some of the important factors and abide by them in order to avoid inconvenience in the later part of the selection procedure. Some of the essential points that the candidates are required to keep in mind are given below:-
- The candidate should ensure that no fake documents are submitted because any case of the submission of the fake documents will lead to the termination of the service, regardless of the number of years of service rendered by the candidate.
- After the candidate gets enrolled in the Indian Army, some of the fundamental rights will be restricted as per the army act 1950 and army rules 1954.
- The screening of the candidate will be done strictly as per the age group and cut-off date of birth given. The candidates who do not come within the cut-off dates will not be permitted.
- All the candidates should prefer wearing sports shoes during their physical fitness test (Balance, run, beam, and ditch) in order to avoid injury to the feet.
- The use of Physical Performance Enhancement drugs is prohibited. The candidates will be screened for the use of drugs during the rally. Therefore, the candidates should avoid adherence to such practices for a smooth recruitment process.
- The Army will not be responsible for any type of mishap that occurred during the recruitment procedure.
- As permanent tattoos are only permitted on a few of the body parts such as the inner face of the forearm (that is from the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm or back (dorsal) side of the hand. The candidate who has a permanent tattoo on any other part other than the body parts mentioned above will be barred from the selection.
- The tribals who have a permanent tattoo on their face or body part due to their custom or tradition will be permitted on a case-to-case basis.
- All the candidates are required to bring only one bag with all the documents as directed by the officials of the exam, any other handbag or luggage will not be allowed within the rally site. The candidates are advised to wear shoes and carry their water bottles to the rally site.
- There is a grievance cell available at the rally site which is subjected to address all the grievances of the candidates. Any grievance with respect to the recruitment rally such as the measurement of height, chest, weight, etc. will be given in writing by the candidates to the officer in charge of the grievance cell on the same day on which the recruitment rally is conducted. Any type of request regarding the remeasurement of height, chest, weight, etc. will not be entertained to a later date.
- The candidates should also be aware of the touts who might mislead you in various ways. It is advised to the candidates that they must not come under the grip of such touts and should not hand over any type of documents or certificates, etc as they might blackmail you.