Indian Army Registration Form 2023:
➥ The application process for Indian army recruitment consists of basically 3 main steps that are the Registration process, the application process (including the document upload process), and the payment.
➥ Apart from being well acquainted with the eligibility criteria, it is important for the students to know about the official guidelines with respect to the Indian Army Exam. The candidates can go to the official website and find the latest information about the various notifications published with respect to the exam.
➥ The candidates looking for the Indian Army Bharti Application Form can refer to the official website in order to know about the respective guidelines in Hindi and also fill the Indian army Bharti Form.
Important Instructions for filling the Indian Army Application Form: CEE
Before filling the Indian Army Registration Form, there are several points that the candidate should keep in mind. These points are associated with the important documents that are required to be submitted. Moreover, the details that are filled in the application form must be filled with utmost care.
The candidate is required to pay attention to such details as any mistake can lead to the cancellation of the Indian Army registration Form. Here are some of the points given below that are required to be considered by the students and strictly adhered to:-
- The details that are filled in the Indian Army application form must match with the details present on the matric certificate. Here is a list of the details given below:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Matric Certificate number (as issued by the Education Board)
- The candidates are required to have their own Email Id as well as provide a valid email address in the application form. The respective Email ID will be the candidate’s user Id and the messages regarding the various events of the exam like shortlisting, call-ups, joining instructions, results, etc. will be sent to that Email Id itself.
- The candidates are also required to provide a valid mobile number as the OTP and important messages and communication will be sent via the respective mobile number itself.
- The candidates are required to scan the important documents as well as a recent photograph as directed in the Indian Army form.
- The scanned passport size photograph is required to be of the size of between 10kb to 20kb. The candidates should keep in mind that the photos should be uploaded in JPG format only.
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned photo of their signature of the size that lies in between the size 5kb to 10kb. The candidates should upload the scanned signature in JPG format.
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the details and credentials according to the instructions and guidelines issued as any kind of mistake with respect to filling the Indian Army application form can be liable to the cancellation of the online application.
- The candidates should get a second copy of the printout of the Indian Army Bharti Form in order to keep it for future reference.
- The circumstances given below will lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature:-
- Applying second time in a line for the same entry can lead to the candidate’s candidature
- If the candidate fails to carry the printed applications well as the respective documents as directed in the official instruction, then the candidature of the student would be canceled.
- Any incorrect detail filled in the application will also lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature. Moreover, suitable action will be taken against the respective candidate.
What are the steps to fill the Indian Army application Form?
The candidates can visit the official site to know the recent information regarding the steps to fill the Indian Army application form. Furthermore, they must check the eligibility criteria and the important instructions before filling out the Indian Army Registration Form. Given below are the steps for filling the Indian Army application form:-
Indian Army Registration
- Go to the Indian Army official site at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- If you are a new user then you are required to register before you proceed with the application process.
- For the registration, click on the registration tab. After the registration table window will open, fill in the respective credentials as directed, and complete the registration process.
- The personal details filled in the respective credentials should match the details present in the matriculation process (for eg., name, DOB, father’s name, Educational qualification, etc.).
- Make sure that the Email Id as well as the mobile number mentioned, are active and unique because sharing the Email Id or mobile number with friends is strictly prohibited.
- The Email Id mentioned will also be your user id. The candidates can choose their own password for the process of logging in.
- Once the registration is completed, the candidates can log in to their application page by filling in the user id (email id) and the password generated.
Indian Army Application:
- After the registration is complete, log into your application page by filling in the user id (email id) and password, created during the time of registration.
- Fill in the respective credentials like the name, father’s name, address, qualifications, etc. in the space provided.
- Make sure to pay attention while filling the application form because mistakes, in any case, can lead to the cancellation of your Indian Army form.
- After filling in the details, proceed towards uploading the important documents (matric certificate, id proof, photograph, signature, etc.) as directed in the Indian Army Application Form.
- It is important to ensure that the signature of the candidate should be in between the size 5kb to 10kb and also upload a recent passport size photograph of the size 10kb to 20kb.
- After uploading all the documents, preview the whole Indian Army form to check if there are any mistakes that might have occurred. After being assured of this part, submit the application form, and proceed towards the payment option by choosing the payment gateway option that suits you the best.
- After the payment, you will complete the submission of the application form. Take a print out of the application form as it would be suitable for future reference.