The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education will release the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Class 11 exam on the official website. The West Bengal Board 11th exam is conducted once a year and candidates must download their Admit Card immediately after it has been released by the authorities.
The Class 11th exams will be conducted in April and the West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card will be released in the month of March. All the students who have successfully filled in their Application forms can download the Admit Cards as soon as it is released by the authorities.
West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card 2022: Highlights
- Name of the Exam: West Bengal Board 11th
- Conducting Authority: West Bengal Council of Higher Education
- Class: 11th
- Category: West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card 2022
- Availability of the Admit Card: Online
- Status of the Admit Card: Yet to be Notified
- Official Website: https://wbchse.nic.in/
How to download the West Bengal Board 11th Hall Ticket?
- Go to the official website of the authorities.
- Click the “WB 11 Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- A new window for the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the required details and click the submit button.
- The West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card will appear on the screen in the PDF format.
- Download the Admit Card and save it on your computer.
- Take a print of the Admit Card for future use.
- Keep the Admit Card in a secured place till the declaration of the result.
Details Mentioned on West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card:
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Name of the exam
- Date of birth of the student
- Date and time of the exam
- Subject codes
- Name of the school
- Exam dates
- Admit card ID
- Important instructions
West Bengal Board 11th Admit Card 2022 Exam Day Instructions:
- Students must carry their Admit Cards to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- Students must reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- Students must not carry any electronic items or study materials to the exam hall.
- Students must not share their stationary during the exams.
- Students must follow the instructions provided by the invigilator.