Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form 2023: The Sikkim Board class 10th examination is conducted by the Sikkim Board of secondary education. The students are required to ensure their Sikkim board 10th registration within the stipulated time to appear in the Sikkim board final examination. The students are required to be extremely careful while filling the Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form as any kind of mistake can lead to the cancellation of their registration.
It is also essential for the students to adhere to the official guidelines while filling the Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form and the details mentioned in it must match those present in the identity proof of the students. The students are therefore advised to take such points into utmost consideration to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
The table given below will give you an insight into the information concerning the Sikkim Board 10th exam.
Sikkim Board of Secondary Education
Sikkim Board 10th Exam
Releasing Date of Registration Form
First Week of September (Tentative)
Steps to fill the Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form:
There are a few steps that can be followed by the students to fill the Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Sikkim board secondary education at sikkimhrdd.org/ and find the link regarding the Sikkim board registration form.
- After clicking on the link, the page containing the registration form will open up.
- The form will contain a specified area for filling up the important credentials as per the identity of the students as well as the other specific associated details.
- You must fill every detail into the Sikkim Board 10th Application Form very minutely to avoid any type of inconvenience in the future.
- Now click on the “Next” button appearing at the bottom of the screen
- Upload the essential documents that are needed to be submitted along with the Sikkim Board 10th Application Form.
- Follow the directions as per the form submission process to upload the stipulated documents.
- After uploading the documents, click on the submit button and proceed further towards the payment process.
- Make the payment of the Sikkim board class 10th exam registration with the respective amount via the payment gateway that is suitable for you.
- After the payment is done, click on the “Finish” button for submitting the Sikkim Board 10th Registration Form
- Take the printout of the form and the respective details to keep for future reference.
Key Points to remember for filling the Sikkim Board 10th Registration form:-
It is important for the students who are supposed to appear in the Sikkim SSLC Exam to complete the registration process to be eligible for the Sikkim board 10th exam. The teachers of the school are required to ensure the registration of each student and abide by the respective guidelines of the official exam conducting authority. The students hereby must be aware of the registration procedure and make sure to adhere to all the details as per the directions of the board.
Here are some of the points that need to be kept in mind for the Sikkim SSLC exam form:-
- The details that are filled in the registration form for the Sikkim 10th board exam need to be correct and must match the details that are present in the id proof of the student. Therefore, the student should be extremely careful while filling in the details as any mistake can create a hindrance in the registration process or further events in association with the respective exam.
- The instructions that are issued regarding the documents (resolution, size, and format of the passport size photograph, signature, etc.), upload, or submission should be specially and strictly adhered to. The students carefully go through and stay aware of such details and follow them accordingly during the submission.
Registration for Sikkim Board 10th Revaluation:
The students who are not satisfied with the marks scored in the exam or their performance in the Sikkim SSLC Exam can apply for the Sikkim board 10th revaluation. The candidate can visit the official website to be acquainted with the various information regarding the Sikkim SSLC revaluation.
Here are the steps given below that can be referred by the students to apply for the respective revaluation:-
- Go to the official website of the Sikkim board of secondary education and find the link to the application for Sikkim board 10th registration.
- After clicking on the link, a new page consisting of the Sikkim Board 10th Application Form appears.
- Fill every credential very carefully and minutely following the Sikkim board 10th exam.
- Make sure to abide by the official obligations and directions to avoid any type of inconvenience in the future.
- After filling in the respective credentials, upload the documents as directed (if required or asked to) and proceed towards the payment option
- You can pay the amount of registration for revaluation by paying the stipulated amount through the suitable payment gateway and completing the application procedure.
Registration for the Sikkim Board 10th Supplementary:
The students who are not able to qualify for the Sikkim SSLC exam can apply for the supplementary paper on the official website of the exam. Here are the steps are given below that can be followed by the students to register for the Sikkim board 10th supplementary exam paper.
- Go to the official website of the Sikkim board of secondary education and find the link for the Sikkim board SSLC compartmental/ supplementary exam and click on the respective link.
- After clicking on the link, a new page consisting of the Sikkim board supplementary exam form will appear.
- Fill in the important credentials as per the compartmental exam form and make sure that the details are correct.
- The students need to abide by the directions as per the Sikkim SSLC compartmental exam form.
- After completing the whole procedure, submit the application form and move towards the payment option
- You can choose the payment gateway that is suitable for you and pay the respective amount of the Sikkim Board 10th compartmental exam and complete the application process.