The Mizoram State Board of Education conducts the board examination every year for class 10th generally in the month of March or February (tentatively). The Admit Card/Hall Ticket of Mizoram 10th Board is provided by the Mizoram State School usually in the month of December every year.
As per the system, the admit card/hall ticket is released before 30-35 days of the commencement of board examinations and then the concerned school authorities release the admit card to every aspiring student. The official website of the MBSE, i.e. www.mbse.edu.in issues the official notification, once the admit card gets released and are available for the board examination appearing candidates to download it. During the board exams, students must carry their admit card/hall tickets. The board avails the hall tickets for the aspiring students once the registration process is completed for all the district of the state.
MBSE 10th/HSLC Board 2019 Hall Ticket Highlights
Name of The Board
Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)
HSLC Examination 2019
MBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2019 (Tentative)
Official Website Address
MBSE 10th Board Examination Regional Centres:
- Aizwal District
- Lungeli District
- Kolasib District
- Mamit District
- Serchhip District
- Champhai District
- Lawngtlai District
- Saiha District
MBSE 10th/HSLC Board Admit Card Details 2019
Students must check all the instructions that are written in the Mizoram 10th/HSLC Admit cards 2019. All the exams instructions/norms/rules and regulations are mentioned in the MBSE Board Higher Secondary/Senior secondary Admit Card 2019. The MBSE Board Admit Card contains the following details:
- Name of the Student
- Parent’s Name
- A scanned photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
- Date of Birth of the student
- Examination Venue
- Examination Centre code
- Address of the Examination Hall
- Subject name and Subject code.
- Date of Examination
- The time duration of the examination
- Vital Instructions
- First of all, candidates should verify the entries published in the Hall Ticket correctly. If any discrepancy is found on the ticket then, it should be brought to the knowledge of the school examination administration department.
- Before entering the exam hall, candidates should read the instructions mentioned in the answer book carefully. The Registration Number should be noted on the hall ticket tally with the Registration number imprinted on the OMR barcoded sheet provided. Applicants must get the correct OMR sheet form from the invigilator and pinning of a wrong barcoded sheet that leads to the erroneous declaration of results.
- With this, candidates should also hold the seats assigned to them in the examination hall 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. After that, none of the students will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Every detail on the admit card must be verified from the correct question paper form through the concerned invigilator.
- Candidates should not write the names/ Register Number or anything on the answer books.
- Candidates must maintain austere silence in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are likely to be booked under the malpractices act if people indulge in the following:
- Remember that any kind of written/printed material/books into the examination hall.
- Also, don't write anything on the question paper and hall ticket.