Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020
Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020 is the most important document which does carry all fundamental details with itself. Any student appearing for 10th board examinations. Each student has to be sure about the availability of admit card with them. Be aware that your admit card is a key to yourself for preparing in the examination. Stay updated with the date sheet of 10th Board examinations. Without admit card no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Key Factors Regarding Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020:
- Admit card will be issued only on proper identification of the candidates and depends on the entire satisfaction of the Chief Superintendent.
- The candidate has to produce his/her recent photograph duly attested by the head of the school, where the candidate has studied, separate admission tickets should be issued to the Private candidates.
- This is for regular candidates: They should scrutinize entries in the admission tickets then and they can bring to the notice of the Head of the School/Chief Superintendent the mistake if any and get them corrected.
- Information provided on Admit card are as follows:
Here are the details of Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020:
- Appearing candidates can download the Admission Ticket of Kerala SSLC SAY Examination from the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan and distribute it further to concerned students.
- The hall ticket will be distributed by the Superintendent at least 3 days before the examination. (Be alert)
- Students can expect their Hall Ticket by the second week of May.
- The Registration number of the students appearing for the board examination will be the same as the registration number provided for the Kerala SSLC Examination 2019 conducted in March.
Instructions regarding Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates must be in possession of their Admission Tickets when they are attending the practical and written Examinations.
- Candidates must write the name of examination, the year and month of the exam, register number and subject only on the facing sheet of the answer book.
- The candidate who arrives more than 30 minutes late in the Examination Hall will not be permitted to attend the Examination.
- If graph paper, drawing paper, Map, etc., are supplied, they must securely be attached to the answer book with the candidate's register number duly entered on them. The registration number should be written towards the top of every additional sheet used.
- The total number of additional sheets used should be noted on the top of the facing sheet of the answer book.
- Candidates should use the same color ink throughout one sheet.
Below is the information of Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card 2020:
Students appearing in examinations they have been aware of this information mentioned below:-
- If any information is missing or is incorrect it should be brought to the immediate attention of the Head of the Institution.
- That information should be rightly checked and corrected.
About Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan:-
Students should know this-
- That Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is the autonomous institution of the Department responsible for undertaking examinations of the education department and Government.
- The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is involved in conducting examinations like SSLC, THSLC, KGTE.
Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card Declared
|Kerala Board Class 10th Time Table||Click here|
|Kerala Board Class 10th Admit Card||Download here|
|Kerala Board Class 10th Result||Click here|
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app