Kerala Board 12th Admit Card 2021-22: The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala will issue it on its official website. The Hall Ticket is very important because, without this, students cannot enter the examination hall.
So, it will be a must for students to carry it during the period of examination. The examination will be conducted in two shifts: morning and afternoon shift. The date and time of every subject exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
It will be available on the official website of the board. So, students can download it from there. Generally, the admit card is generated by the board and sent to the respective schools. So, students can easily collect it from their respective schools also. However, recently the board has started publishing it on the website. Now, every candidate can download it individually.
Features of Admit Card:
The importance of it is glimpsed from the fact that you can not sit in the examination hall without your 12th admit card 2021-22. It is a personalized document that contains your details. And you can only use this document for the exam mentioned in it. Besides that it also has some other salient features which are listed below:
- It is a personalized document in which your personal details are mentioned. In case the details don’t match, your admit card is considered invalid.
- You can use it only once for the exams which are listed in it. Also, for supplementary exams, only those subjects will be written which you have applied for.
- It is like an entry pass for the exams. Any candidate who doesn’t have a valid admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Generally, it will be provided by the school management. However, you can now download it from the official website of the board
How to Download the Kerala Board 12th Admit Card 2021-22:
Without it, students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. If in case, the hall ticket is not valid then it will not be accepted by the invigilator also and therefore, the students might not get permission to enter the examination hall. From the official website, students can avail all the necessary information regarding the Kerala Board 12th hall ticket.
Follow the steps to download it:
- First of all, candidates need to access the official website of the board.
- After that, log-in with your Login ID and password.
- Click on the link “10+2 Admit Card” provided for DHSE Hall Ticket on the page.
- It will redirect you to a new page where you have to fill-up the form by providing your personal details.
- Then, click on the submit button, and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Now, hit the download tab to access your hall ticket and get a hard copy of it for further use.
Details mentioned on the 12th Admit Card:
Before sitting in the examination, candidates must check-out that all the details on the Admit Card are correct. If found wrong, then the errors must be immediately informed to the accountable Examination wing. So that, necessary corrections would be made after the written instructions circulated by the Secretary.
Following are the details you should check on the admit card:
- Serial Number
- Roll number
- Student’s Name
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s Father Name
- Student’s Mother Name
- Name of the educational institute
- Name of the exam
- Date sheet of the exam
- Exam center name
- Exam center code
- Student’s signature
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions mentioned on it:
- At first, candidates must remain in possession of their hall tickets, when attending the practical and written Examinations.
- On the facing sheet of the answer book, candidates must write the name of the examination, the year and month of the exam, register number, and subject.
- None of the candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after more than 30 minutes late of the scheduled time.
- The graph paper, drawing paper, Map, etc must be securely attached to the answer book with the appropriate candidate's register number. The registration number must be written at the top of every extra sheet.
- Remember to write the total number of additional sheets used in the examination on the top of the facing sheet of the answer book.
- Use only a single color pen throughout a sheet.
- Do make sure to fill the form carefully, because negligence in any form will be dealt with strictly.