Kerala Board 9th Registration Form 2024: Overview
It is a crucial phase of student life as it is the starting point after which a student has to prepare for board exams. A student must dedicate his life to a particular goal. After clearing class 9th exams a student has to choose a stream where he learns all the basic topics and concepts.
This will be done only after filling out the registration form. All concepts will be further taught in class 10th. So the understanding of this phase is the most important step in student life.
Students appearing for the registration can be categorized as follows:
- SGC - School Going Candidates
- RAC - Re-Admitted Candidates
- ARC - Attendance Recouped Candidates
- CCC - Candidature Cancelled Candidates
- BT - Betterment of Results Candidate
- PVT - Private Candidates
Important Instructions for the Kerala 9th Registration Form 2024:
For filling it, some important points must be kept in mind:
- Each category will have to go to fill the 9th Registration Form and the process will be different for each one.
- School-going (regular) candidates need not especially provide their data and photograph to register for the Registration.
- The students will have to provide data to the school authority and school authorities can proceed further.
- In case of any error in the data provided, they can correct it online and get the printout countersigned by the Principal or the Head of the Institution and submit the same to the District Educational Officer.
All the categories of students will have to fill up the application form to complete their registration and submit the same along with the prescribed fees to the headmaster of the school or examination center that they have chosen.
Details of Kerala 9th Exam Registration Form 2024
- The permission is given by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan to apply for an online registration form.
- Candidates who are going to appear can apply for the online application form from the official website. The application form will be made available online in November.
- Students can apply for the supplementary examination if they have not cleared the examination (on the first attempt), before the deadline given on the official website.
- Application form filled by the students is compulsory.
- Pariksha Bhavan is the Institution of the Education Department and Government which is responsible for conducting the examination.