Kerala Board 9th Admit Card 2024: Overview
It is the most important document which carries all fundamental details about students and examinations. Admit card is the key for a student to help him appear in the examination. A student must ensure that he or she should save a soft or hard copy of the admit card. Without admit cards students won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Key Factors Regarding Kerala Board 9th Hall Ticket 2024
- It will be issued to the students who can identify themselves and will be able to provide the prescribed details.
- The candidate has to produce his/her recent passport size which should be attested by the head of the school, where the candidate has studied.
- They should inspect entries in the admit card and if there is any error or mistake found candidates can inform the head of the institution to fix them.
Here are the details of the Kerala Board 9th Admit Card
- Candidates can download it from the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan.
- The hall ticket will be distributed by the management authorities at least 3 days before the examination.
- Students can expect their admit cards by the second week of May.
- The Registration number of the students appearing for the board examination will be the same as the registration number provided for the Kerala Board class 9th Examination 2024 conducted in March.
Instructions Regarding Kerala Board Class 9th Admit Card 2024
- Candidates must possess their admit cards when they are attending the practical and written Examinations.
- Candidates must write the name, name of the examination, the year and month of the exam, register number, and subject only on the front-facing sheet of the answer book.
- The candidate who will arrive late after 30 minutes in the Examination Hall will not be permitted to attend the Examination.
- If during the examination, candidates are given graph paper, drawing paper, Map, etc., they must securely attach it to the answer book with the candidate's register roll no.
- The registration number should be written at the top of every additional sheet that a candidate will use.
- The total number of additional sheets used should be noted on the top of the front-facing sheet of the answer book.
- Candidates should use the same color ink throughout the whole sheet.