Kerala Board 11th Admit Card 2022: It will be released on the official website of the Kerala HSE board. i.e (dhsekerala.gov.in/) Students are advised to download it directly from here or their respective institution can help them to provide it. When the admit card is released the coordinators will notify all the students and they can receive their admit card from their respective school or institution. Admit cards are mandatory to produce and every student must carry them to the examination hall so they can identify themselves. So make sure you have your hall ticket before you enter the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on Kerala Board 11th Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Center Name
- Center Code etc.
It is the most important document which carries all fundamental details about students and examinations. Admit card is the key for a student to help him/her appear in the examination. A student must ensure that he or she should save a soft or hard copy of it.
Key Factors Regarding Kerala Board 11th Admit Card 2022:
- It will be issued to the students who can identify themselves and will be able to provide the prescribed details.
- The candidate has to produce his/her recent passport size which should be attested by the head of the school, where the candidate has studied.
- For regular candidates: They should inspect entries in the admit card then and if there is any error or mistake is found candidates can inform their head of the institution to fix them.
Instructions regarding Kerala Board 11th Hall Ticket:
Candidates must possess it when they are attending the practical and written Examinations.
- Candidates must write the name, name of examination, the year and month of the exam, register number, and subject only on the front-facing sheet of the answer book.
- The candidate who will arrive late after 30 minutes in the Examination Hall will not be permitted to attend the Examination.
- If during the examination, candidates are given graph paper, drawing paper, Map, etc., they must securely attach it to the answer book with the candidate's register roll no.
- The registration number should be written at the top of every additional sheet that a candidate will use.
- The total number of additional sheets used should be noted on the top of the front-facing sheet of the answer book.
- Candidates should use the same color ink throughout the whole sheet.
How to Download Kerala Board 11th Hall Ticket 2022?
- Go to the official website of Kerala HSE dhsekerala.gov.in
- On the Homepage, all the latest notifications will be blinking.
- Click on the "11th Hall Ticket 2022".
- Click on the download link
- Enter the login credentials such as username and id
- Click on the login button
- Download it and save the copies for reference.