Assam Board 11th Syllabus 2023: It is not only an emphasis on old concepts but also on introducing students to new topics which will help them lay a strong foundation for their future. In the later stages when the students are pursuing higher education their basics will be strong. Getting Assam Board 11th Syllabus is important as it introduces the student to the course curriculum providing a better understanding of the topics and concepts covered under each subject.
The Assam Board 11th Syllabus 2023 is prepared by the subject experts to propagate the intellectual and cultural growth of students. The AHSEC 11th Syllabus will provide details about topics and also help a student understand the marks distribution for the examination. The information mentioned in the syllabus is crucial for a student to prepare for the examination. On the official website, the syllabus is provided in English as well as the Assamese language for the students across Commerce, Arts, and Science streams.
All the affiliated institutions including private and government schools follow the same syllabus for Assam Board 11th. Below we have mentioned the syllabus which a student can refer to start preparing for the examination.
Assam Board 11th Syllabus 2023: Subject Wise:
- Physical World
- Units and Measurement
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and
- Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements
- Some p-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Cell: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant - Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
The Process to Download Assam Board 11th Syllabus 2023:
Students who want to download the Assam Board 11th syllabus can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Assam Board i.e www.ahsec.nic.in
- Navigate the “Syllabus” link and click on it.
- After clicking on the link a new page will appear where under the “Syllabus and Curriculum” section, students are required to click on the relevant link to download the syllabus for any particular stream.
Importance Of Assam Board 11th Syllabus 2023:
AHSEC 11th Syllabus is an important asset for the students as it provides a brief overview of what is there in the course curriculum. Before the examinations start or even at the beginning of the session every student must go through the syllabus and start learning. At the beginning of the new Assam Board 11th batch, every student must go through the whole syllabus and especially before the examination. It will surely help them in their study as it acts as an index for starting preparing for the examination. Having a good understanding of the syllabus will help a student to achieve good marks in the Assam Board 11th examination.
Below we have mentioned some points worth reading:
- AHSEC 11th Syllabus structure, practicals, exams, review sessions, and other activities that are required for students.
- It provides an overview of the chapters on which students can make a plan and study accordingly.
- The question papers' questions cover the questions from the syllabus only.
- It contains information about the examination course.
If you have any queries regarding the Assam Board 11th Syllabus, feel free to comment down below.