Assam Board 10th Exam 2024: The Assam Board 10th Exam has been declared and it is available on the official website i.e. https://sebaonline.org/ of the Assam board. The result has been released by the Assam Board of Secondary Education for the students who have appeared in the Assam Board class 10th examination. it must be noted that the result is only available via online mode and through SEBA mobile application on the Play Store. The original mark sheet will be provided by the respective school or institution.
In this article, we have mentioned all the important details regarding the Assam Board 10th Exam. As the last session has ended, the new session has begun and students have started preparing for the board examination from their homes. The classes are being provided via online mode, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the national lockdown to maintain the social distance thus working in favor of safety for both students and teachers.
Last year the examination was held in March and the students are allowed to access their results on the official website of the Assam board. To check the result, the candidates are required to enter their roll number in the portal.
Here we advised the students to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with the latest information and updates regarding the Assam board class 10th exam.
All the candidates must have at least 75% attendance in every subject to sit in the board examination, for the private students the minimum attendance that is required is 60%.
|Assam Board 10th Exam 2024: Overview
||Assam Higher Secondary Education
||State Government Board of School Education
||January 29, 1962
||S. C. Rajkhowa
||Guwahati, Assam, India
||Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
|Mode of application
||Ministry of Education, Government of Assam
About Assam 10th Board Exam:
- The Assam Board 10th is an important phase of student life. This grade comes under the Assam Secondary Education Council. This is the stage of life where students sit to give their first board examination. The marks or percentage obtained in this class determines the stream of or branch that a student will choose. The education board runs under the state government of Assam.
- The Assam Secondary Education Council was established by the state government of Assam in the year 1984. The main objective of this board is to regulate, develop, and supervise the secondary education system in Assam.
- In addition, the Assam Board is also responsible for conducting the 10th board examination every year in March.
- The board is also responsible for planning the course study, conducting examinations, preparing the syllabus, providing guidance, and supporting leadership activities in all the educational institutions under the Assam Board.
- Class 10th is the crucial phase of student life, in this class, the students learn the basics which will help them in 12th and prepare them for board examination and other competitive examinations.
Aim & Objectives OF Assam Board 10th:
- The main objective of the Assam Board is to provide education, regulate, develop, and supervise Secondary Education in the State of Assam.
- To provide quality education and educate students to choose a better future.
- To supervise all the senior secondary schools in the state.
- To introduce students to new emerging areas such as Computer Science and science practicals.
- To provide students with quality education in the form of lectures.
Assam Board 10th Exam 2024: Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission in 10th, students are required to clear the last qualifying examination i.e class 9th exams with passing marks. While taking admission in class 10th they must provide all the prescribed documents as asked by the school or institution.
Below we have mentioned the basic eligibility criteria that are required to get admission to Assam Board 10th:
- The student should have the nationality of India.
- The student must fulfill the criteria of the Assam State domicile.
- They should have passed the class 10th board examination from the recognized institute.
- Students must fulfill the age criteria as prescribed by the board.
Assam Board 10th Admission:
- The admission in the Assam 10th Class Exam 2024 is going to be done based on the last qualifying examination which is the 10th board examination.
- For getting admission in 10th there will be no separate entrance examination and the students will get admission with their preferred stream of choice based on marks formed in the 10th examination.
- Students can take admission to various private or government schools or colleges or residential colleges that are affiliated with to Assam Board.
Instructions Regarding Assam Board 10th Admission:
- The admission will be done in two phases and the Assam Board 10th Registration Form process or the phase first for the admission will begin in May.
- The phase two process will begin in the due course.
- The registration procedure will be done online.
- The student must report to the authority or principal with all required documents.
- There will be no additional entrance exam.
- Admission can be done based on the online mark sheet if the original mark sheet is not yet released and the admission confirmation will be done after submitting the original one.
- The admission is done on the selected number of seats so students must apply before the last date.
- Candidates who are seeking admission after a period of a gap are required to issue a certificate from the local tahsildar.
Steps to Perform Best In Assam Board 10th:
Below we have mentioned some of the important tips which you must follow to perform well in the Assam Board 10th.
- Prepare a timetable and a lot of a particular amount of time for each subject, and while studying, take a few breaks.
- While preparing for the exam make a fine index and prepare the syllabus and try to touch every topic so you can attempt the whole paper.
- After studying a few chapters make sure you are revising the old one so you can keep it in your memory for a long.
- Start making a good discipline and time management system for your study.
- Get Assam Board 10th Syllabus and Assam Board 10th Exam Time Table to get an idea of what topics are being covered in the course curriculum. The timetable will help you keep yourself with the important exam events.
- Get yourself the previous year’s question papers and solve model sample papers to prepare well for the examination and prepare for the examination well ahead of time.