Step by Step Procedure for filling up the Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official web portal of Kanpur University i.e. “www.kanpuruniversity.org” and select the application based on your eligibility criteria.
- Next, candidates have to select the subjects in which they want to seek admission. They can select only two subjects (maximum).
- Now, candidates should fill the details in the given application form.
- Students should read the given instructions before filling the application form.
- When you complete the details in the form a then an OTP will be sent to the mobile no. which is to be entered on the next screen.
Step 2: Personal Details
- In the second step, students have to enter their personal details.
- Such as Name, Parents Name, Address etc.
Step 3: Academic Details
- Afterwards, students are required to fill their educational qualifications
Step 4: Upload photo and signature
- Now, students need to upload their scanned photo (max file size 50kb) and scanned signature (max file size 20kb) in jpg format.
Step 5 Upload Documents
- In the fifth steps, aspirants need to upload their mandatory documents in jpg format (max file size 200kb).
Step 6 Application Fee
- Aspirants also need to pay the application fees of amount Rs 600 (for general and OBC students) and Rs 400 (for SC/ST category students).
- Registration fees should b paid in the favour of Kanpur University via Credit card/Debit Card/Payment Gateway/Net banking.
Step 7 Print Application form
- When you complete the form, submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Students should take a printout of the filled application form.
- Students can also send the form through the registered post/Speed post in the name of “Vice Chancellor University Entrance Exam” at the below address:
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University,
GT Road, Kalyanpur,
Kanpur – 208024
Details of Fee Per Subject (For PhD)
- Application fee for General and OBC category is Rs. 1,500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST category is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee for PWD subcategory is Rs. 1000/-
Particulars to be filled in the Allahabad University Application Form 2019:
Below details are to be filled by candidates as per the government proof in the Application Form:
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Communication and Permanent Address
- Basic Academic Details & Quota
- Class XII Records
- Graduation Records
- Name of Father/ Guardian
- Father’s Occupation
- Name of Mother
- Mother’s Occupation
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Allahabad University Exam Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Out certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Out certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).
- Original Admit Card with the photostat for the same
- Rank Card
- Bank Draft as per university norms
- Medical Certificate issued by the authorised doctor
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
- As per Uttar Pradesh government rules, seats will be reserved for students.
- Those candidates who belong to the reserved category should attach a photocopy of the reservation certificate with the application form.
- Scheduled Terrible (ST) caste vacant seats shall be transferred to Scheduled Caste (SC) category and SC vacant seats shall be transferred to OBC category.
- Kanpur University releases the seat matrix for the 2019 admissions. Candidates are advised to go through the seat matrix carefully. The seat matrix of the Kanpur University admissions for 2019 is given below
- M.Sc. (Life Science, Biochemistry, Electronics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Bioinformatics, Nutritional Sciences, Food Technology, Industrial Science, Applied Mathematics) - 1119 Seats
- M.A. (English Language and History, Music, Painting) - 170 Seats
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology) - 420 Seats
- Postmaster Diploma in Adult Continuing Education and Extension - 60 Seats
- Master of Extension and Rural Development - 60 Seats
- LLB - 12090 Seats
- BA LLB - 1980 Seats
- BBA (Bachelor’s in Business Administration) - 5980 Seats
- MBA (part-time) - 145 Seats
- B.Lib and Information Science - 1330 Seats
- M.Lib & Information Science - 320 Seats
- B.C.A - 6520 Seats
- MSW - Master of Social Work - 60 Seats
- Master of Journalism (M.J) - 60 Seats
- D.C.A - 30 Seats
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) - 120 Seats
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory & Technology (B.Sc.-M.L.T.) - 100 Seats
- B.Sc. in Medical Microbiology (B.M.M.) - 100 Seats
- B.Sc. in human nutrition (B.Sc.-HN) - 40 Seats
- B.Sc. in Health Information Administration (B.Sc. HIA) - 40 Seats
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism - 50 Seats
- Advanced PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (A.P.G.D) - 20 Seats
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration - 60 Seats
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service - 40 Seats
- M.Ed. - 785 Seats
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
|CSJM Kanpur University 2019 Application Form||Apply Online|
Kanpur University Brochure 2019-20