UPTET Registration Form: The Uttar Pradesh TET Registration Form has been released in the 2024 by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test can fill out the UPTET Registration Form 2024 via online mode from the official website of Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari Karyalaya, Allahabad. The authorities release the notification of the UPTET Exam 2024.
The UPTET Application form will start in 2024. The UPTET Registration 2024 process will be completed only with the uploading of scanned photos and payment of fees.
UPTET Exam Details 2024:
- UPTET Notification 2024 - To be Notified
- Paper Name - UPTET Exam
- Full-Form of UPTET - Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Standard - UPTET Primary and UPTET Junior Exam
- UPTET Application Opening Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Application Closing Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Paper Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Admit Card Releasing Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Answer Key Releasing Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Result Releasing Date - To be Notified
- UPTET Registration Form Link - www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) Application Form is to fill through online mode in 2024. Applicants who wish to become primary or upper primary level teachers in the Government schools of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the UPTET Registration Form 2024. This exam is a national-level exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
The link for the UPTET Application Form 2024 will be activated by its conducting authorities on the official website of the board i.e., upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The applicants need to fill in all the required credentials in the application form and also have to upload scanned copies of passport-size photographs and signatures. The payment of examination fee will be paid through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Eligibility Criteria UPTET Application Form 2024:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the UPTET Exam such as educational qualification and age limit can now apply for the Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2024. However, before applying for the Uttar Pradesh TET exam, candidates are requested to check here the important Dates of the UPTET Exam 2024. Here we are also providing you with the details of the UPTET Eligibility Criteria and Application Process, as mentioned in the UPTET Notification 2024.
Eligibility for UPTET Registration 2024:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university & 2 2-year Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- They have a Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- They should have a Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teachers) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
The following are the UPTET Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary Teachers:
- Aspirants should have a Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks & a B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Candidates should have Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 years B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- They should have passed Intermediate (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% & a B.Ed degree
Prerequisites for filling UPTET Application Form 2024:
- The applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria for filling out the UPTET Registration Form.
- The scorecard of class 10th and 12th standards is requisite.
- Mark sheet of Graduation and post-graduation.
- A valid email address and valid mobile number for further login.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate
Important Points to Note about the UPTET Registration Form 2024:
- Applicants who wish to appear for both papers (II) can fill out the single application form.
- Make sure that the UPTET Form 2024 is filled properly as the UPBEB does not provide the facility for the correction of the application form.
- Aspirants must retain the registration number until the selection process is complete.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- UPBEB will release the online UPTET Form for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test through the online mode.
- The expected date to fill out the registration form is in September.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 400 and for ST/SC/OBC/Ex-Serviceman candidates Rs. 200 is the only amount that is expected this year.
- To make payment of the UPTET 2024 Registration Form, candidates must check the HDFC Payment Gateway link which is available on the official portal.
- Aspirants can perform 4 major steps while filling out the application form and that is- Online Registration, Online fee payment, Uploading documents, and downloading the final page.
- Applicants who are successfully applied for the competitive exam can be issued a Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card.
Documents Required while filling the UPTET Application Form 2024:
The important documents that an applicant must have uploaded while applying for the online examination form are given below. Have a look.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Candidate’s mark sheet or certificate.
- A valid ID proof card.
Details Required While Filling the UPTET Application Form 2024:
Some of the important information while filling out the application form that every applicant have to mention is:
|Filling out the Registration form criteria
|Enter your full name in not more than 50 words
|Choose gender among Male/Female/Other
|Choose a category among ST/SC/OBC/GEN
|Enter all the qualifications in the order of latest to oldest
|Fill in the details like mobile number and email address accurately
Instructions/Guidelines to fill up the UPTET Registration Form 2024:
STEP 1: UPTET Registration Process:
- Log on to the official website of UPTET.
- Click on the link "Apply for UPTET 2024" to fill up the UPTET 2024 Registration Form.
- The candidate who is applying should also provide their valid email ID and mobile number.
- The Uttar Pradesh TET application form will be displayed on the screen and the candidate needs to fill in all the mentioned details like name, gender, age, date of birth, caste, religion, etc.
- The candidate gets an opportunity to select the exam center of their own choice.
- The candidates are requested to go through the information provided in the application form and can change it in case of any mismatch.
- Once the candidate submits the UPTET Registration Form 2024, they will be allocated by the registration number.
STEP 2: Upload Images:
- The candidates are required to upload a recent scanned passport-size photo of them.
- The candidates can also preview the image uploaded.
- The candidate must also upload the scanned signature to complete the process.
STEP 3: Fee Payments:
- UPTET Registration Fees can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Online payment can be done through - SBI Internet Banking / Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/internet banking facilities of other banks.
- Candidates can make offline payments by taking a printout of the e-challan of the SBI bank slip.
- The candidates must enter the registration number, date of birth, and the category they belong to and also be required to fill up all the details on the bank page and save the receipt.
- Candidates should take the printout of the receipt.
- Candidates must take a printout of it for future Correspondence.
UPTET Exam Application fee
The application fee for the UP TET Application Form 2024 to be paid by applicants belonging to different categories is as mentioned below:
|Fee for One Paper
|Fee for Two Papers
|General/ Other Backward Class (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Persons with Disability (PwD)
Details to be Mentioned in the UPTET Form 2024
Candidates need to fill in their details in the UPTET Exam Application Form for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants need to fill in the below-mentioned details in their UPTET Exam Application Form 2024.
|Date of birth
|Exam center preference
|Qualifying exam status
Selection Process for UPTET Exam 2024:
The Selection Process for UP TET Exam 2024 includes the following stages:
- Written Exam
- UPTET Result
- UPTET eligibility certificate
- The First Selection Process for UPTET Exam 2024 is a written exam. The UPTET exam consists of two papers. Paper-I needs to be given by the candidates who want to teach classes I-V. Paper II needs to be given by those applicants who want to teach classes VI-VIII. If the Candidates wanted to teach classes I-VIII need to appear for both papers.
- UPTET Result: The UPTET Result 2024 is announced by UPBEB on the official website of the board. Candidates who score a minimum of 60 percent marks in the written test will be declared UPTET qualified.
- UPTET eligibility certificate: Applicants who qualify for the written test will be issued an eligibility certificate by UPBEB. Candidates holding the certificate will be considered eligible to apply for teaching jobs in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. Note that the validity of the UPTET eligibility certificate is five years.
What if you Forgot the UPTET Registration Username and Password?
If applicants have forgotten their username or password, then they can acquire it again by following the below-mentioned steps:
- The candidates have to open the official website of the UPTET.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” and enter his/her Email ID.
- Later on, the aspiring candidates will have to enter their date of birth in the DD/MM/YYYY format used for registration and click on the "Submit" tab.
- As they click on that, they will be redirected to a new web page where they can regenerate a new password as they want.
UPTET Exam Contact Information:
For any support, candidates can contact us at the below address:
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: [email protected], [email protected]
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (During 10.30 AM to 6 PM)