TS EDCET Exam Syllabus: The Osmania University conducts the TS EDCET Common Entrance Test exams every year for the selection of candidates for the 2-year B.Ed program in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The syllabus for the exam will be available on the official website of the authorities. Aspirants can download the syllabus and start preparing for the exam. The syllabus consists of all the topics in detail and candidates must keep a printout of the syllabus for their knowledge and exam preparation.
TS EDCET Exam Subject Syllabus 2023
The Osmania University formulates the subject-wise TS EDCET Syllabus every year. The syllabus will be released on the official website of the authorities and candidates must keep checking the web portal for the latest notifications. The TS EDCET exam is held in 3 parts. Part A and B are common for all the students while Part C contains questions from the candidate’s preferred subject.
➥ Along with the syllabus, the candidate must know the TS EDCET Exam Pattern in detail. The exam pattern consists of the total number of questions of the exam, the marking pattern, and the total time taken for the exam. Knowledge of the TS EDCET syllabus 2023 and exam pattern is very important for the students as it will pave way for a good score in the exam.
HIghlights of the TS EDCET Exam Syllabus 2023
Name of the exam
TS EDCET exam
Frequency of the exam
Once a year
TS EDCET syllabus 2023
Availability of the syllabus
Total time of the exam
Total marks of the exam
Subjects of the exam
Language of the exam
English, Telugu, Urdu
How Will You Download the TS EDCET Exam Syllabus?
- Go to the official website of the TS EDCET authorities.
- Visit the homepage and select the link for notifications.
- Click the TS EDCET Subject syllabus 2023 option.
- Enter details like date of birth and Registration number.
- Click the submit option.
- Wait for some time.
- The syllabus will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the syllabus and save it on your computer.
- Take a printout of the syllabus for future reference.
Subjects of TS EDCET Syllabus 2023:
The TS EDCET exam consists of the following subjects:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Aptitude
Subjects included in the Methodology section- Maths, English, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Social Sciences.
Exam Pattern of TS EDCET Exam 2023:
Along with the TS EDCET syllabus, candidates must also have an idea of the exam pattern. The TS EDCET Exam Pattern will help them have a complete view of the types of questions and the marks allotted to the questions. This will help the candidates to prepare well and score good marks in the exam.
- The total number of questions in the TS EDCET is 150.
- The total time of the exam is 2 hours.
- The questions are objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking in the exam.
TS EDCET Syllabus for all the parts (A, B, and C):
Here is a detailed account of the syllabus for the different subjects of the TS EDCET entrance exam:
TS EDCET Exam Syllabus for Part A
TS EDCET General English Exam Syllabus 2023
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Articles, Prepositions, and Tenses
- Correction of sentences
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Transformation of sentences- Simple, Complex, and Compound Sentences
- Articles and Prepositions
TS EDCET 2023 Syllabus for Part B
TS EDCET General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude 2023 Syllabus
- General knowledge of neighboring countries and questions related to the history, culture, General policy, Geography, General policy, and Scientific Research
- Knowledge of current affairs and matters of everyday observation. Experience and scientific outlook of the candidate from the viewpoint of an educated person.
- The environment around a candidate and its application to the society
- Characteristics and the abilities of a person to deal with the children and recognize the individual differences. Ways by which a candidate can become an able teacher.
- Analytical thinking capacities and general intelligence of the candidate
TS EDCET Part C- Methodology Syllabus 2023
TS EDCET Mathematics Paper Syllabus 2023
- Linear algebra
- Differential calculus
- Differential equation
- Vector calculus
- Multiple integrals
- Groups and rings
- Solid geometry
- Real analysis
- Numerical analysis
TS EDCET Physical Sciences Syllabus 2023
- Fundamentals of vibration
- Mechanics of rigid bodies
- Theory of Relativity
- Damped and forced vibrations
- Quantum theory of Radiation
- Statistical Thermodynamics
- Vibrating strings
- Central forces
- The central force of vibration
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Fundamentals of vibration
- Mechanics and particles
- Basic electronics
- Digital particles
- Electromagnetic induction
- Electromagnetic waves
- Nuclear Physics
- Quantum mechanics
- Solid-state Physics
- Varying and Alternating currents
- Maxwell’s equation and electromagnetic waves
- Magneto Statistics
- Fiber optics and aberrations
- Models of the inadequacy of classical physics
TS EDCET Chemistry Syllabus 2023
- Hydroxyl, Carbonyl, and Nitrogen compounds
- Solid, liquid, and Gaseous state
- Amino acids and Proteins
- Structural theory in Organic Chemistry
- Acyclic hydrocarbons
- Hydrocarbons and Liquid state
- Colloids and surface chemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Molecular spectroscopy
- Rotational spectroscopy
- Electrochemistry and EMF
- Electronic spectroscopy
- Dilute solutions and Colligative properties
TS EDCET Biological Sciences Paper Syllabus 2023
TS EDCET Botany Subject Syllabus
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms and Medicinal Botany
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms
- Plant physiology
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant reproduction
- Plant resources and utilization
- Tissue organization and growth
- Plant anatomy and embryology
TS EDCET Zoology Subject Syllabus
- Animal diversity- Vertebrate and Invertebrate
- Protozoa to Annelida
- Biomolecules of the cell
- Reptilia to Mammalia
- Ecology and Zoogeography and animal behavior
- Physiology of digestion, excretion, circulation, and muscle contraction
- Physiology of nerve impulse and endocrine system
- Organic evolution
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Animals and Biotechnology
- Clinical Science
- Immunology and Biotechnology
TS EDCET Social Sciences Exam Syllabus
- Regional geography of India
- Social and economic geography
- Remote sensing and Geographical Economical system
- Principles of physical geography
- Modern India
- History and Culture of Telangana
- History of later medieval period India
- World History
- Indian Government and Politics
- Public administration in India
- Concepts and theories of Public Administration
- International relations
- Concepts of National income, business cycle, and consumption
- Functions of Commercial and Reserve banks
- Sources of Public Revenue
- Effects of Public expenditure
- Functions and Classification of money
- Budget and Money supply
- Method of credit control
- Regional disparities
- Economic growth and development measures
- Concepts of poverty and types of unemployment
- Organized and Unorganized sectors
- Objectives of planning in India
- International trade
- Social structures
- Budget and concepts of Budget deficits of India
- Agriculture, industry, and Service sector
- Concepts of balanced and unbalanced growth
- Laws of variable proportion
- Markets: Competition, Monopoly, and Oligopoly
- Characteristics of mixed economy
TS EDCET English Subject Syllabus
- Figures of speech
- Elements of literature
- American literature
- English poetry
- History of English language
- Structure of English language
- Modern Indian literature
- Origin and development of essay and Prose
- Development of British drama in the 16th and 17th Century
- Poetry from the Elizabethan age and pre-romantic era
- Origin and development of a novel
- Language and literature
List of Books for the TS EDCET Subject Syllabus 2023:
Given below are some of the books that will help the candidates to prepare for the exam thoroughly and score good marks
- TS EDCET Biological Sciences ( Telugu medium)
- TS EDCET Social Sciences (Telugu medium)
- TS EDCET Physical Sciences (Telugu medium)
- TS EDCET Current affairs and current General knowledge (Telugu medium)
- B.Ed Physics- ™ book
- B.Ed Maths- ™ book
- B.Ed Biology- ™ book
Tips and tricks for preparation of TS EDCET Syllabus 2023
- The syllabus consists of the list of all the subjects of the Common Entrance Test for B.Ed exams of the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- After downloading the syllabus from the official website, the candidates can start preparing for the exams with full enthusiasm.
- The syllabus consists of all the topics of the exam and the candidate must prepare his/her own schedule to prepare for the exams properly.
- Along with the syllabus, the candidates can also attempt mock question papers to understand their weak areas and improve their time management skills.
The syllabus for the TS EDCET Exam is available on the official website of the TSCHE and the candidates can download the syllabus from there. The syllabus consists of all the subjects of the exam and the topics included in those subjects. The TS EDCET Exam is divided into 3 phases and the exam pattern consists of objective-type questions with multiple choice answers. The syllabus is the most important resource for the exam that will help the candidates to crack the Common Entrance Test for B.Ed with confidence.