College Disha
/

TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022

TNUSRB SI Exam: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will conduct the exam for Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk, Armed Reserved and Tamil Nadu Special Police). TNUSRB is a State Level Exam that is held every year in the state of Tamil Nadu. TNUSRB recruitment 2022 will invite applications from new candidates as well as from inter Departments. 

TNUSRB 2022 is an offline pen and paper test and the main eligibility requirement for this exam is that the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. The notifications for the exam will be released on the official website and candidates can check all the important information regarding the exam from there.

TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022

 Candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu can apply for the TNUSRB SI recruitment 2022. The exam is held once a year and interested candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest information of the exam. The TNUSRB notifications will consist of important details like application form, eligibility criteria, vacancies, exam dates, etc. 

Highlights of the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022

S.No

Particulars of the exam 

Details

1

Name of the exam 

TNUSRB SI recruitment

2

Full form

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Sub Inspector of Police

3

Level of the exam 

State level 

4

Mode of the exam 

Offline (pen and paper)

5

Frequency of the exam 

Once a year

6

Languages of the exam 

English and Tamil

7

Location of the job

Tamil Nadu

8

Name of the posts

Taluk, Armed Reserved and Tamil Nadu Special Police

9

Total number of vacancies

444

10

Duration of the exam 

3 hours

11

Stages of the exam 

Written exam 

Physical efficiency test

Viva voce

Special marks

12

Official website

https://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/

TNUSRB SI Notification 2022:

The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will release the exam notification on the official website. Interested candidates must keep checking the website for details of the exam. 

The TNUSRB SI application will be released in March 2022. The Application will be an online process and candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The total number of posts for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 is 444 in the categories of Taluk, Armed Reserved and Tamil Nadu Special Police. 

Important Dates of TNUSRB Recruitment 2022

Important events of the TNUSRB exam 

Dates (2022)

Release of notification

8th March

Release of Online Application 

8th March

Last date for submission of Application

April 

TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details

Candidates can check the vacancy details of the TNUSRB on the official website. The total number of posts for the TNUSRB SI is 444 and out of the total posts, 30% seats are reserved for the women/transgender candidates. Apart from this,women/transgender candidates can also apply for the remaining 70% seats along with the male candidates.

If there are less number of women/transgender candidates, the vacant seats will be filled up by the male candidates during the final selection process.

List of Vacancies for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2022

S.No

Name of the vacant posts

Male candidates

Female/Transgender candidates

Total

1

SI (Taluk)

279

120

399

2

SI (Armed Reserved)

32

13

45

3

Total

311

133

444 

Copyright @2021.www.collegedisha.com. All rights reserved