SBI Clerk 2019 Tips and Trick:
The main thing to crack any exam is preparation. It is an old saying that if you want to crack SBI Clerk exam, you need to have a smart SBI Clerk preparation plan – one that looks after your overall development. Below we have narrowed some SBI Clerk 2019 Tips and Tricks.
- Be thorough with the syllabus: It is essential that you know which topics are included in the SBI Clerk syllabus. Once the students get the idea about the syllabus, so accordingly to that he may start his SBI Clerk preparation
- Create a realistic time table: once you get an idea about the syllabus, you have to create a punctual time table and stick to it. Allocate time-based on your strengths and weaknesses, i.e. spend more time on weak subjects/topics. If the Numerical Ability of students is weak, then he must spend more time solving numerical questions.
- Read regularly: Reading and revising regularly play a crucial role in competitive entrance exams like SBI Clerk. SBI Clerk time table must have a separate time allocated for reading newspapers and magazines. This will help students in there SBI Clerk preparation for English Language section, General Awareness section and Computer Aptitude section.
- Understand the concepts and the theory properly: Rather than learning the shortcuts, learn to understand the related concepts and theories first. This is very essential for sections like Numerical Ability (or Quantitative Aptitude) and Reasoning Ability. Once that is achieved, you can learn the shortcuts. Your SBI Clerk preparation must not have any gaps or loopholes. For English Language section, learning the theory, i.e. the basic grammatical rules is very crucial.
- Remember the formulas thoroughly: it is very important to learn the derivations of the formulas too and practice them regularly. This will also help you to derive a formula in case you forget it during the exam.
- Practice diligently: After finishing a chapter or a topic, solve SBI Clerk practice questions from that chapter/topic. The more you practice, the better will be the result. Start with the easy ones and then slowly move on to more difficult questions. Regular practice is required in SBI Clerk preparation.
- Improve your time management skills: High level of accuracy alone cannot guarantee a high score. Accuracy at the cost of loss of time will lead to a low score. Your SBI Clerk preparation must have time management skills as well. The balance between speed and accuracy is must as you are practising for SBI Clerk exam.
- Revise regularly: Like any other competitive exams, SBI Clerk preparation too needs regular revision. Otherwise, you will forget what you have learnt. Allocate 2 hours daily for revision.
- Take SBI Clerk mock tests: after completing the entire syllabus, take full-length SBI Clerk mock tests. Students should identify their weak areas and work on them to improve. SBI Clerk preparation will be incomplete if aspirants do not solve SBI Clerk previous year papers.