SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024:
SBI Clerk Admit Card will be released by the State Bank of India in three phases i.e. pre-exam training, preliminary exam, and main exam. Admit cards for the preliminary exam will be issued to those candidates whose applications will be accepted by SBI. The admit card will be released in the month of May 15, 2024. The main exam, it will be released in the month of June 2024.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024:
- The admit card will be released once the final date of the mains examination will be out. Once it is available candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below in this article.
- Only the candidates who have successfully registered for the SBI Clerk Examination will be able to download the SBI Admit Card 2024. The online registration for SBI Clerk was held between 2 January 2024 to 26 January 2024.
- The prelims exam admit card was released on 3 February 2024 for SBI Clerk Exam 2024. Below in this article, we have mentioned the step-by-step procedure to download both Prelims and Mains admit cards.
- Candidates should keep an eye on the important dates regarding exams. The admit cards are released 10 to 15 days prior to the date of the examination. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of SBI by clicking on the direct link mentioned below.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to download their admit card and carry it while appearing in the examination hall. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall who don’t have their admit cards with them.
- Along with the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket candidates are required to carry a photo identity proof such as Adhar Card or Driving License. Make sure to take original and photocopy too.
SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2024 (Highlights)
Important Dates (Tentative)
Availability of SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card
May 14, 2024
Availability of SBI Clerk Preliminary exam Admit Card
June 06, 2024
Availability of SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card
July 23, 2024
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date
June 23, 24 & 30 2024
SBI Clerk Main Exam Date
August 05, 2024
Mode of Availability
Admit card can be downloaded from
SBI Clerk Helpline Desk
How to Download SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2024?
Students can only be able to download SBI Clerk 2024 Admit card through the online mode only. Admit Card for both exams i.e. for Preliminary and Main examination will be released separately.
- Visit the official website of the SBI Clerk.
- Enter all the credentials i.e. Registration Number/ roll number, Date of Birth/ Password.
- Now, click on the submit button to view the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket.
- Students are advised to download and take the printout of the SBI Clerk Admit Card for future use.
Details of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024:
SBI Clerk Call Letter comprises candidates’ personal information as well as information related to the exam. They are advised to read all the information written on it very carefully before downloading it to avoid any discrepancies.
List of details on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll Number and Password for SBI Clerk Exam
- Registration Number
- Space for pasting candidate’s passport-size photo
- Test Duration
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Space for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Space for Signature of the invigilator
- Application Number
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Admit Card 2024:
Candidates need to carry these documents along with a call letter for verification, before entering the exam hall. They must carry both, original and xerox documents.
- Anyone photo identity proof (PAN Card, Driving Licence, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with a duly attested photograph, Passport, Aadhar Card, Identity card issued by school or college)
- Call letter
- Qualifying examination mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Important Instructions For SBI Clerk Exam 2024:
- While appearing for the examination the candidates should follow the instructions mentioned below during the examination day.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall along with their original photo-identity proof.
- Candidates must make sure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and the date of birth matches the date given in photo-identity proof.
- Candidates should visit the exam center before the actual exam day so they don’t get any delay during the examination.
- Candidates should use only a ball pen.