SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern - Preliminary Exam:
- Mode of Examination: The Preliminary examination will be conducted online and it comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Structure: The exam consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for a total of 100 marks for SBI Clerk Exam 2019. The questions will be asked from the three sections which are:
- Duration: The exam duration is of 1 hour consisting of 3 sections only.
- Marking Scheme: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Difficulty: The exam difficulty will be moderate.
No. of Questions
- Marks that are obtained by the students in the Preliminary Examination will not be added to the selection. The preliminary exam is conducted just to check the skills of the students. Students Main Examination marks and Interview marks will be considered.
- The candidates are free to move through the sections. There is no hard and fast rule that they should attempt any one particular section first.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern - Mains Examination:
- Mode of Conducting Exam: The SBI Clerk Main examination is going to conduct on 30th June 2019 through the online medium.
- Duration: The SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam duration will be of 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- Structure: The Main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks for SBI Clerk Exam 2019. The subjects include:
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- Medium: SBI Clerk Mains exam 2019 question paper will be set in both English & Hindi language.
- Nature of Marking Scheme: There is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer given by the candidate.
- Group Discussion & Interview: The candidates who will successfully qualify the Preliminary Examination & Main Examination will be called for group discussion and final interview round.
No. of Questions
General/ Financial Awareness
2 hours 40 minutes
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
SBI Clerk 2019 Pre-Exam Training:
Before the SBI Clerk Exam 2019 is conducted, the State Bank of India (SBI) has arranged a Pre-Exam Training (PET) for the students who belong to the SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Religious Minority categories.
- The candidates who belong to the categories other than the mentioned above are not eligible for this training.
- The candidates belonging to the above categories have to specify whether they want to attend the training or not at the time of filling the SBI Clerk Application Form 2019.
Pre- Exam Training Centres:
Below we have enlisted some of the SBI Clerk Pre Exam Training Centres:
- Delhi- NCR
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
- Ri – Bhoi