O Level Online Form: The O Level Registration process is online. Who wants to do O Level Course, can apply online, but before that check the eligibility criteria for O level online form:
- Candidates should qualify for their Class 10th Board Exam.
- Candidates should complete the 1-year ITI Certificate course.
- Candidates can apply O level application form to an Institute that is recognized by NIELIT.
➥ The NIELIT O Level Application Form 2022 for O Level Exam is available online and the candidates can download and fill-up the form by logging in to the official website of NIELIT is www.nielit .in
➥ The NIELIT O Level Registration Form for the January candidates is available in the months of July and September while the July candidates can register between the months of January and March.
Who can Apply for O Level Registration:
- The candidate whose name is already registered with NIELIT for a particular level of the exam can apply for a fresh Registration for a higher level of the exam if he/she has already appeared for the current level of exam.
- If the O Level Application Form 2022 of the candidate has expired, then he/she can apply for a fresh registration within the designated time that is 1 year.
- A candidate who could not qualify for all the modules of the examination and whose Registration has expired can apply for a fresh O Level Registration Form. In such cases, the earlier Registration of the candidate will be canceled and a fresh registration will be issued.
- A candidate who has passed all the modules of the examination with the minimum qualifying marks within the valid period of examination can apply for higher modules of the examination. In such cases, the presently Registered name and login details of the candidate will automatically be transferred to the next level.
- If the candidate has already qualified for the highest level of the examination within the O Level Application Form 2022 deadline period, he/she cannot apply for re-registration of the NIELIT exams as there are no new levels.
- If the candidate has not passed all the modules of the examination within the designated validity of the period of registration, he/she should apply for fresh registration as the earlier O Level Registration Form 2022 will be canceled automatically.
- Re-registration is permitted once and candidates who cannot pass all the modules of the exam will not be allowed to Register any further for the NIELIT exams.
Steps to Fill O Level Registration:
- Go to the official website of NIELIT is www.nielit.in.
- Click the Apply Online tab on the website.
- For new applicants who have not registered with NIELIT before, click the “New User” tab
- Candidates who have already registered with NIELIT before can directly go to the list of displayed courses.
- Click the desired course that is the O Level exams.
- Select the option of applying directly through NIELIT for the course or via an Institute recognized by NIELIT.
- Enter the following personal details.
Required Details for O Level Online Form:
- Father’s name
- Educational Qualification
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Get your Login credentials in your email.
- Go to the “My Dashboard” page for your login details
- Details of the O Level exam are present on the “My Dashboard” page.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, left thumb impression, and passport size photograph.
- Click the “Lock Profile” Option.
- View the acknowledgment page for reference and check whether the registration process has been done successfully.
- Fill in the required details of the Online O Level Application Form 2022.
- Select the nearest examination center for the O Level exams.
- Make the Registration fee payment of INR 500 via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card options.
- Click on the “Submit” tab.
✍ Please note- The Online Registration is valid for a period of 5 years and the candidate can take the examination, anytime within the given time frame ( January or July).
O Level Application Form Fees:
The candidate who is appearing for the O Level Exam can pay the fees directly or through the Institution accredited by NIELIT. The service charges for the O Level exams have to be paid to the service provider and are not included in the total fee of the O Level Exams.
- The mode of payment of fees for the O Level Exams is in three ways- Net payment, credit card, or Debit Card.
- Let us now check the details of the examination fees for the NIELIT O Level examination for the year 2022
Particulars of the Exam
Fees for written exam
INR 750 + Bank Charges
Fee for practical exams
INR 500 + Bank Charges
Examination processing fees
INR 100 per exam
In addition to the above-mentioned fees, service charges of 12.36% are also to be paid by the candidates.
A Detailed Account of the fee Payment for NIELIT O Level Exams:
- The fee for the NIELIT O Level examination is INR 500 for each module. Along with the examination fees, an amount of INR 100 is charged as the processing fees.
- If the candidate does not pay the fees for any of the modules of the NIELIT exams, his/her O Level Registration Form will be considered incomplete.
- The examination fee once paid cannot be refunded by the candidate under any circumstance.
- SC/SC candidates can apply for a refund of the fees after the commencement of the examination. Such candidates are required to submit attested photocopies of documents that prove that they belong to the SC/SC categories. In absence of valid proof, the candidates are not entitled to refund the O Level Exam fees.
Eligibility Criteria for the O Level Form:
The NIELIT O Level exams are conducted twice every year for admission of the candidates to the foundation level Computer application course. The Exams are conducted in the months of January and July and the O Level Application Form can be filled up and submitted online by the candidates.
Candidates appearing for the O Level Exams should fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing for the exams
- Candidates should finish their Class 12 exams from a recognized Board.
- Candidates can appear for the O Level exams either directly from NIELIT or from an Institute accredited by NIELIT.
- Candidates can appear in the first 2 modules of the O Level Exams after completing six months of the course program from NIELIT or Institutions that are accredited by NIELIT.
- Candidates can appear for the last 2 modules of the examination after completion of the 1 year O Level computer application course.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized University can appear for all the modules of the exam simultaneously.