LNMU Registration Form:
The LNMU Registration Form will be available on the official website of the board in the month of May. The candidates must visit the website and register themselves. They are advised to regularly check the website for any latest news on the registration process along with the release of the dates. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the necessary marks and scores from the national level entrance exams and the like, can easily fill the LNMU Registration process online.
Steps to Download the LNMU Registration Form:
To gain access to the online registration form, candidates need to visit the official website first and follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Create a User ID by clicking on the 'Login' link.
- Candidates are required to fill in their name, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, etc on the login age.
- Once the User ID process has been completed and created, the candidate must upload the documents that the window requires. (The documents are listed below, also the size of the photograph of the candidate must be between 30 kb to 50 kb.
- The application form or LMNU Registration Form will be in five stages, where the candidate has to fill in his or her personal details, academic qualifications, upload documents, etc.
- Once completed, the candidate must cross-check any information he or she has provided for errors or spelling mistakes and correct them.
- Once done, click on the 'Preview and Submit' button.
- Once the candidate has verified the LMNU Registration Form he or she has completed, click on the 'Submit' button.
- A new window will appear, taking the candidate to the payment gateway. The candidate must pay the registration fee to ensure his or her registration form is submitted successfully.
- Once completed the candidate will receive an e-mail and message on his or her registered mobile number or e-mail ID confirming the registration process of the candidate.
- Once that is done, the candidate must save and download the registration form for further use.
Candidates must keep in mind the following points before they start to fill out the LNMU Registration Form.
- Marksheet of the previous qualifying examinations and degrees.
- 3 recent passport-size photographs of the candidate
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- They will need to upload these documents once they start filling up the LNMU Registration Form.
For offline students, they can simply download the registration form and attach the photocopies of the documents applicable behind their duly filled registration form and send it to the admission office of the university.