GLAET Registration Form 2022:
GLA University Entrance Test (GLAET) Registration Form 2022 can be filled both online and offline. So the candidates who are seeking admission in any UG or PG programs at GLA University can read the article below to know how to fill this application form. Candidates can also download this application form offline from the official website.
AS the offline registration process can be done by taking print out of the application form available on the official website and sending it through the demand draft by paying Rs 700 as the application fee.
The GLA University conducts the entrance examination every year in over 60 examination centers across all over India.
GLAET Registration Form 2022:
While filling the GLAET Application Form 2022 the candidates are required to fill in all the details as it is mandatory. The GLAET Application Form 2022 will consist of the personal details, academic details, Demand draft details and selection of course, etc.
Below we have mentioned all the sections which are going to be available in the GLAET Application Form 2022 which must be filled:
- Name of the Course
- Branch (If any)
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category (General/Reservation)
- Contact No.
- State and District
- E-mail ID
- Father's Name
- Father's Mobile
- Educational Qualifications
- Name of any other tests you've attended (if any)
- GLAET 2022 fee details
- Preferred Test Center
Candidates who are registering online can pay the application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card or Netbanking. And the offline application fee must be paid through only the Demand draft. There is no concession available for any reserved category candidates in the application fee. Candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully and cross-check every information that they enter to make sure there is no mistake before they submit the application form.
GLAET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Before filling the GLAET Registration Form, the candidates are required to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Candidates will be selected based on marks performed by the candidates on class 12th for UG courses and the performance of the UG course will be taken into account for the PG admission.
- The university offers exceptions for the candidates who belong to the reserved category.
- For almost all the UG programs all the candidates are required to have at least a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th. And the candidates who are seeking admission in PG or Masters degree program are required to have at least 60% marks in the UG program.
How To FIll GLAET Registration Form 2022?
The application form can be filled both online and offline. Candidates who want to fill the registration form can visit the official website of GLA University.
Below we have provided both offline and online application filling process:
Online Registration Process:
- Visit the official website of GLA University and navigate for the new “registration”
- After clicking on the link candidates will be asked for the preferred course.
- Candidates can select 3 areas of specialization for any particular course. Candidates can only apply for only one course with one application form.
- After selecting the course, candidates are required to fill the Personal details such as name, gender, postal address, Mobile Number, Email address, Guardian Name, etc.
- After this candidates will be asked for educational qualifications which include: Marks, Board, Subjects, and the Discipline.
- After filling in all the details, candidates will proceed to the payment which can be done via Credit card/Debit card or Netbanking.
- After completing the payment process, a registration number and password will be generated which can be used for future reference such as generating admit cards.
- Candidates can download the GLAET Registration Form 2022 in the link provided on the official website by navigating the “offline link mode” on the application page.
- After downloading the registration form, candidates are required to print the application form in an A4 size sheet.
- Fill the application form with only a Blue or Black ball pen only.
- After filling in all the details, candidates will have to get a demand draft which must be attached along with the application form.
A copy of the 10th mark sheet photocopy should also be attached and sent to the university address mentioned below:
Admission Coordinator, GLA University, 17 km stone, NH-2, Mathura – Delhi Road, P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura – 281 406
The university will respond to the candidates after 7 days of receiving the application form.
Some Key Points To Be Remembered While Paying Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay the application fee on time to avoid any server issue or delay or unforeseen circumstances.
- After payment candidates should save a copy of the payment copy that is generated for reference.
- Candidates who are paying through cash in the authorized examination center should take the receipt back for future reference.
- The examination centers are located all over the country, candidates can reach out to the nearest examination center to complete the registration fee process.
If you have any query regarding GLAET Registration Form 2022, feel free to comment down below or check out other important sections:
GLA University Entrance Test (GLAET) Exam Registration Form 2022