CAT 2023 TIPS AND TRICKS:-
CAT(Common Admission Test) is one of the toughest entrance tests to crack. Proper concentration is needed in order to ensure a high rate of success in the test. It is not easy to qualify for this exam, the candidate must have proper knowledge of all the subjects without any doubts.
How To Prepare CAT Exam:-
- Candidates must carefully go through the Syllabus of The CAT Exam.
- Prepare a timetable for yourself.
- Go with a sequence and try to follow it, don't break it
- The specific time to study should be of 2 hours in continuous mode. Students can take a break of 10-15 min and then study again. The break can help you out.
- Practise Previous Years' Question Papers and Sample Papers
- Clear your doubts and issues.
- Note down the weak areas in each topic and try to cover up those areas in which you are weak, then plan how to work and improve in those areas.
- Take more and more Mock Tests
- Apart from every strategy and planning, the most important aspect of CAT 2023 preparation is taking good care of your health.