CAT Exam Syllabus 2023:- There is no fixed syllabus for CAT Exam 2023. The questions will be asked from four sections i.e. Quantitative Ability or Mathematics, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & English, and Logical Reasoning. Competitors should prepare different mock tests for getting the CAT Syllabus of the CAT exam.
CAT Syllabus 2023 Of All Subjects Based On Previous Exam Pattern - Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:-
- Reading Comprehension: In this section, questions will be from comprehension passages of medium length, the passages will carry 250 to 500 words.
- English Usage: In this section, the question will be asked from the Grammar and verbal reasoning such as Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Synonyms, Verbal Reasoning, Sentence Correction, etc.
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DI & LR):-
- Data Interpretation: Data Sufficiency, Bar Graph, Combination of Graphs, Caselet, Line Graph, Tables, Pie Chart, etc,
- Logical Reasoning: Binary Logic, Blood Relations, Matching Puzzles, Family Tree, Seating Arrangement, Proposition, Sets, Syllogism, Venn Diagram, Statements, Clocks, and Calendars, etc.
Mathematics or Quantitative Ability (QA):-
- Algebra, Number System, Modern Mathematics, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Geometry, Arithmetic, Higher Maths, etc.