Candidates who want to get admitted in Dewan Institute Of Management Studies - [Dims], Meerut can apply via both the mode i.e. Online mode and Offline mode.
For BBA and BCA:
- Visit the official website of CCS University.
- Click on “Apply now” available on the homepage of the website.
- Fill all the details and click on the submit button.
- Now, pay the cost of the application form which will be around Rs 700. You can use Debit Card/Credit card or net banking to pay the fees.
- Reserved will have to pay only 500 Rs for admission form.
- Upload the scanned document while submitting the admission form. Take out the print of the screen which will appear after submission of money.
For MBA/MCA and B.Tech:
Candidates who want to take admission in MBA and MCA via UPSEE online counseling needs to follow the steps given below:
- Applicants can register themselves UPSEE by submitting the counseling fees which is around Rs. 20,000 for general category and Rs. 12,000 for reserved category. The payment can be made via online methods like credit card/Debit card or net banking.
- Document Verification: Verification of documents will be done via online mode on the basis of UPSEE rank of the candidate.
- Choice Filling & Seat Confirmation: For getting admitted in DIMS, applicants must fill the correct institute code during choice filing procedure. Candidates need to confirm their seat once the seat allotment result is declared.
- Reporting at the institute: Candidate needs to confirm his or her seat for admission on the basis of provisional allotment letter.
- Candidates can also apply offline by visiting the institute and purchase the form from the admission office.
- Fill the admission form.
- Attach the required documents and submit the form along with admission form fees.
- Application form fees can be paid either via cash or Demand Draft in favor of the institute.
Scholarship Programme For B.Tech Students:
Dewan V.S. Group of Institutions has its own scholarship scheme i.e. Shri V.S Dewan Merit Scholarship Scheme. The institution offers these scholarships to students who belong from a financially weak background or who are excellent in academics.
SHRI V.S. DEWAN MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
|1.||85% to 100%|
Rs 70,000/- waived off for Boys Rs 80,000/-, Waived off for Girls Laptop, Free Security money refundable Rs 25,000
|2.||75% to 84%|
Rs 60,000 waived off for Boys, Rs 66,300/- waived off for Girls, Security money Rs 5,000, + Exam Fees, + Difference Fees
|3.||65% to 74%|
Rs 15,000 waived off for Boys
Rs 20,000/- waived off for Girls
RULES & REGULATION OF SCHEME-
- Students who want to take advantage of scholarship for on academic basis are required to calculate the percentage of PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) in HSC examination from any recognized board.
Only limited seats are available under this scheme:
- Civil Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 05
- Electrical Communication Engineering – 05
- Computer Science Engineering – 05
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Information Technology Engineering – 05
- Instrumentation Engineering – 05
For continuation of Scheme in the second year:
Student should score
|S.No.||Admitted in||Minimum Required %age in 1st Year B.Tech|
|1.||85% to 100%||70 %|
|2.||75% to 84%||65 %|
|3.||65% to 74%||65 %|
- Fees will be adjusted against government scholarship if the student is eligible for government scholarship.
- The dress material will be given for free in case of girls. The scholarship scheme will be carried forward in 2nd year if they fulfill the eligibility.
Scholarship for Post Graduate Diploma In Management [PGDM]:
Scholarship Criteria (If any)
|MAT Composite Score||Scholarship Amount|
|501 to 600||Rs. 20,000/-|
|601 to 699||Rs. 25,000/-|
|700 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
Scholarship on the basis of CAT/XAT percentile
|CAT/XAT percentile score||Scholarship Amount|
|51 to 60||Rs. 20,000/-|
|61 to 69||Rs. 25,000/-|
|70 and above||Rs. 30,000/-|
Scholarship on the basis of CMAT Ranking
|CMAT ranking||Scholarship Amount|
|10001 to 20000||Rs. 20,000/-|
|4001 to 10000||Rs. 25,000/-|
|1 to 4000||Rs. 30,000/-|