➥ Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board follow a specific pattern of the UP Police SI recruitment exam papers in order to select the eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. The candidates can visit the official website in order to get acquainted with the UP Police SI Syllabus 2023.
➥ It is essential for the aspiring candidates to abide by the syllabus of the UP police as this would ensure their substantial performance for the UP Police vacancy exam. There are a total of 4 sections in the exam consisting of the questions in General Hindi, Numerical and Mental Ability, basic law/ Constitution/General Knowledge, and Mental Aptitude/Reasoning Ability/IQ.
➥ The UP Police Sub Inspector Syllabus of the UP Police Vacancy Exam is oriented in a certain way that aids the candidates to prepare for the respective recruitment exam. The aspirants must make good use of the provided syllabus and do the substantial practice of the various sample papers available for the exam. These sample question papers or UP police SI previous years' question papers will provide a good insight into the question, marking, and paper pattern of the exam.
➥ Here you will find the essential details regarding the UP Police SI Syllabus. Refer to the diverse topics associated with the different sections that appear in the UP Police exam questions. This will not only help the candidates in getting well versed with the topics but they can also orient their preparation for the exam in accordance with the respective syllabus.
What are the eligibility criteria for UP Police SI Exam?
The candidates who intend to apply for the Up Police SI Recruitment exam are required to check the respective eligibility criteria. The eligibility of the candidate is based upon 3 major factors which are:-
- Nationality:- The candidates applying for the Up Police SI Recruitment are required to be Indian Citizens.
- Age Limit:- The age limit of the candidate who is applying for the UP Police SI registration form lies between the age of 21- 28 years. The OBC, SC, and ST candidates can lie in between the age limit of 21-33 years.
- Educational Qualification:- The educational qualification for the candidates applying for the post requires them to have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Syllabus for the UP Police Recruitment Exam 2023:
The UP Police SI Exam Syllabus of the UP Police SI Vacancy Exam is oriented to aid aspiring candidates to be prepared for the UP Police SI Exam. The candidates should therefore follow the respective syllabus in order to be well equipped with the virtues to qualify for the recruitment exam.
The table is given below consists of the UP Police SI Syllabus for the UP Police SI 2023 syllabus.
- Decimal and Fraction
- Number System
- Profit & loss
- HCF & LCM
- Compound and Simple Interest
- Time, Work & Distance
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous
- Use of Table and Graph
- Word Formation Test
- Logical Diagram
- Letter and Number Series
- Codification perception test
- Common sense test
- Logical diagram
- Symbol-relationship diagram
- Letter and number coding
- Logical Interpretation of data
- Determining implied meaning
- Direction sense test
- Forcefulness of argument
- Passage based questions
- हिंदी व्याकरण
- एकार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य संशोधन
- Awards and Honours
- General Science
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Athlete
- Indian politics and economics
- Current affairs of national and International Importance
- Questions based on Indian History consisting of topics like social, financial, religious, and political parties, Rise of Nationalism, Indian freedom movement, etc.
- Questions on World Geography, consisting of topics like demographic social, economical issues, etc.
- Scientific Progress or Development
- Indian Languages
- National/International Awards
Law & Constitution
- Principle of Crime Punishments
- Traffic Rules
- Human Rights
- General Knowledge about law
- National security issues
- Right of self-defense
- General Knowledge about Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Aim of the constitution
- Rules and regulations of constitutional amendments
- Directive Principles
- All India Service
- Wildlife Conservation
- Information about social law related to Women & children
- Reservation of SC/ST, Environment
Intelligence Quotient Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Relationship & analogy test
- Direction sense test
- Series completion
- Blood relation
- Venn diagram and chart type test
- Mathematical ability test
- Time-sequence test
- Problems based on the alphabet
- Arranging in order
- Basic Law
- Law and Order
- Ability of Adaptability
- Communal harmony
- Rule of Law
- Crime control
- Mental Toughness
- Professional Information
- Contemporary Police issues & law and Order
- Interest in profession
- Sensitivities towards minorities and underprivileged
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Space Visualisation
- Observation relation
- Arithmetical number series
- Verbal and figure classification
- Decision making
- Analysis and judgment
- Arithmetical Computation and other analytical functions
- Ability to deal with an abstract idea, symbol, and relationship
Important points with respect to the UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2023:
There are a number of diverse instructions that are released by the officials of the exam. It is important for the students to take these instructions into their consideration. Given below are some of the respective points that can be referred to by the aspiring students:-
- The UP Police exam will be conducted in online mode and the questions will be in the objective mode.
- There is a total of 4 sections in the Up Police SI exam paper where the different sections consist of questions in, General Hindi, Numerical and Mental Ability, Basic law/Constitution/General Knowledge, and Mental Aptitude/Reasoning ability/IQ.
- There will be a total of 160 questions carrying a total of 400 marks. Each question carries 2.5 marks and there is no negative marking for the students who mark a wrong answer.
- The students are advised to carry the UP Police admit card on the exam day in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience as per the exam.
- The questions for the test will be available in both Hindi ad English except for the General Hindi section.
- The students should ensure that they do not access any kind of unfair means as any candidate who is caught accessing any of the unfair means ( using electronic gadgets, notes, chits, etc.) will be debarred from the exam.