UP Police SI Hall Ticket: UP Police SI Exam admit card is mostly released around two weeks before the commencement of the exam. The candidates can visit the official website in order to get updated regarding the notification with respect to the UP Police SI exam admit card. There are a few simple and easy steps that can be followed in order to download the UP Police SI admit card 2023.
➥ It is also mandatory for the candidates to carry the UP Police SI hall ticket 2023 along with themselves on the exam day as they will not be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card. Furthermore, there are several instructions present on the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2023 which are the official guidelines of the exam conducting authority. The candidates are advised to go through these important guidelines as per the UP Police SI Exam in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the future.
➥ In this article, you will find several relevant details with respect to the UP Police SI recruitment admit card and its various other aspects such as the details present on the UP Police hall ticket, the procedure involved in downloading the admit card, instructions mentioned on the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card, etc. The candidates can refer to the respective details in order to stay informed regarding the UP Police SI Hall Ticket 2023.
Major Highlights of the UP Police SI Exam:
The UP Police SI Exam is conducted every year in order to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. Given below are some of the key points with respect to the UP Police SI Exam:-
- The UP Police SI exam is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) to recruit the candidates who are eligible and qualify for the post of sub-Inspector.
- This exam is conducted once every year. The notification regarding the release of the application form, the commencement of the UP Police SI Exam, the release of admit card, etc. is published on the official website. Therefore, the candidates can visit the official website in order to stay informed about the respective details.
- The eligibility criteria for the applicants primarily requires them to be the citizen of India. Furthermore, both the male and female candidates are required to lie between the age of 21 to 28 years. The candidate is also required to have a graduation degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible for the UP Police SI recruitment exam.
- The selection process for the UP Police SI Vacancy Exam involves the process of online exam, document verification & Physical Standard Test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
Details mentioned on the UP Police SI Exam Admit Card 2023:
There are a few details that are mentioned on the UP Police SI recruitment exam admit card. Given below is the list of the respective details:-
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Up Police SI Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- The venue of the Test Centre
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the UP Police SI recruitment exam
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Reporting Time to the Exam Center
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Date & Time of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the UP Police SI recruitment exam
How to download admit card for the UP Police SI exam 2023?
The candidates can visit the official website in order to get the notification regarding the UP Police SI Exam Admit Card 2023.
Here are the respective Steps is given below:-
- Go to the official website and find the link for the UP Police SI Exam admit card 2023.
- Click on the respective link for downloading the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2023.
- After clicking on the link fill in the respective credentials needed for logging in. Click on the admit card option present on the portal.
- Your admit card will open up. Make sure to check each and every detail present on the UP Police SI Admit Card and in case any of the information is incorrect then inform the official authority immediately and get the changes done.
- Download the admit card on your operating system after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the UP Police SI Admit Card 2023 for carrying it on the exam day.
Important documents that need to be carried for the UP Police SI Recruitment Exam
There are a few documents that are required to be carried by the candidates on the UP Police recruitment exam day along with the UP Police SUB Inspector admit card 2023. Given below is the list of those important documents.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Id proof of the candidate (Aadhar card/ Pan card/ voter id card)
Important Instructions mentioned on the hall ticket of UP Police SI Recruitment Exam:
The officials of the exam conducting department release certain guidelines with respect to the students appearing in the UP police SI exam. Lack of acquaintance with such types of instruction can create hindrances in your exam-giving procedure. Therefore, the candidates can refer to the official guidelines in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the future.
Given below are the important instructions that are available on the UP Police SI hall ticket 2023:-
- The candidates must ensure an acquaintance with the examination venue, time, and duration of the exam. It would be beneficial for them if they visit the examination venue one day before the commencement of the exam. This will clear the room for any type of uncertainties related to reaching the exam venue on the UP Police SI exam day.
- If any candidate is caught accessing unfair means then he/she will be debarred from the examination and the respective registration will be canceled. Therefore, it is advised to the candidate that they should avoid practicing any kind of unfair means ( such as accessing electronic gadgets, notes, etc.) during the examination in order to have a smooth exam-giving experience and should in fact focus on practicing for the exam to perform considerably.
- It is mandatory to carry the UP Police SI hall ticket on the exam day as the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. Along with the admit card, the candidates should also carry the important documents (id proof, aadhar card, pan card, photograph, etc.) that are directed by the officials of the exam. To ensure proper adherence to all the instructions he/she must go through all the official guidelines as per the UP Police SI exam.
- As there is no negative marking in the exam, the candidates should make strategic use of the respective marking pattern and try to perform substantially in the exam.