Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS exam for recruiting the candidates in various government departments and offices. SSC MTS 2020 is a government job exam that is held at two stages such as- Paper 1 (CBT) and Paper 2 (PBT). In the current year, the first paper probably conducts from 2 August - 8 September 2020, and the second paper will conduct on 17 November 2020. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) is a group 'C' cadre position which was established according to the 6th CPC recommendation.
SSC MTS Exam 2020: The position name of Group D such as after, jamadar, fresh, peon, chowkidar, safaiwala, junior Gestetner operator, etc. was recently clubbed together and hence they were called MTS. Staff Selection Commission’s head office is placed in New Delhi as well as several regional offices in various parts of India like Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Allahabad, Mumbai etc.
1) Physical maintenance of records/files of all sections of the department for which you have been selected.
2) General cleanliness and upkeep of the section/ unit
3) Carrying of files and other papers within the office
4) Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc
5) Other non-clerical work in the Section/ Unit
6) Assisting in routine office work like a diary, despatch, etc., including on computer
7) Delivering of dak (outside the building)
8) Watch & ward duties
9) Opening & closing of rooms
10) Cleaning of rooms
11) The dusting of furniture etc
12) Cleaning of building, fixtures, etc
13) Work-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists
14) Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license
15) Maintenance of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc
16) Any other work allocated by the superior authority
The above list is prepared on the basis of function nature. Some other duties of a similar nature may be added to it by the government.
SSC MTS Exam 2020 (Quick Links)
|SSC MTS Exam Registration 2020||Online Apply|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2020||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2020||Download Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Answer Key 2020||Check Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Result 2020||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff
Mode of the Exam
Staff Selection Commission
English and Hindi
Number of papers
2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
Official web portal
Step 1: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) selection process is begun with an online assessment examination in which analysis candidate's General knowledge, Numerical ability, Reasoning ability, and basic English language strengths.
Step 2: Those candidates secured a valid rank in the online exam (CBT) will shortlist for Paper IInd which will be held offline.
Step 3: The candidates will have to go through document verification after successfully passing the written exam.
Step 4: Those applicants who clear the descriptive English exam will be shortlisted for an Interview process.
Note: Students must note that the cut-offs may different in both papers as per the vacancies in each state. Candidates will be selected based on the obtained marks in paper I and paper II.
Dearness Allowance (DA)
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Travel Allowance (TA)
DA on TA
National Pension System
Central Govt. Health Scheme
Central Govt. Employees Group Insurance Scheme
The increment in employees' salary is provided based on the Pay Band I scheme:
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations
CENTRALIZED COUNSELLING FOR M.TECH./M.ARCH./M.PLAN. ADMISSIONS
Central Universities Common Entrance Test
Diploma in Computer Application
Postgraduate Diploma In Computer Applications
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Expert Computer Course (ECC)
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Note: Kindly fill all the details carefully and click on the “submit” button.