Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS exam for recruiting the candidates in various government departments and offices. SSC MTS 2019 is a government job exam which is held at two stages such as- Paper 1 (CBT) and Paper 2 (PBT). In the current year, the first paper probably conducts from 2 August - 8 September 2019, and the second paper will conduct on 17 November 2019. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is a group 'C' cadre position which was established according to the 6th CPC recommendation. The position name of Group D such as daftari, jamadar, farash, peon, chowkidar, safaiwala, junior Gestetner operator etc. was recently clubbed together and hence they were called MTS. Staff Selection Commission’s head office is placed in New Delhi as well as several regional offices in various parts of India like Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Allahabad, Mumbai etc.
1) Physical maintenance of records/files of all sections of the department for which you have been selected.
2) General cleanliness and upkeep of the section/ unit
3) Carrying of files and other papers within the office
4) Photocopying, sending of FAX etc
5) Other non-clerical work in the Section/ Unit
6) Assisting in routine office work like a diary, despatch etc., including on computer
7) Delivering of dak (outside the building)
8) Watch & ward duties
9) Opening & closing of rooms
10) Cleaning of rooms
11) The dusting of furniture etc
12) Cleaning of building, fixtures etc
13) Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists
14) Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license
15) Maintenance of parks, lawns, potted plants etc
16) Any other work allocated by the superior authority
The above list is prepared on the basis of function nature. Some other duties of a similar nature may be added to it by the government.
Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff
Mode of the Exam
Staff Selection Commission
English and Hindi
Number of papers
2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
Official web portal
Step 1: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) selection process is begun with an online assessment examination in which analysis candidate's General knowledge, Numerical ability, Reasoning ability and basic English language strengths.
Step 2: Those candidates secured a valid rank in the online exam (CBT) will shortlist for Paper IInd which will be held offline.
Step 3: The candidates will have to go through document verification after successfully passing the written exam.
Step 4: Those applicants who clear the descriptive English exam will be shortlisted for an Interview process.
Note: Students must note that the cut-offs may different in both papers as per the vacancies in each state. Candidates will be selected based on the obtained marks in paper I and paper II.
Dearness Allowance (DA)
House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Travel Allowance (TA)
DA on TA
National Pension System
Central Govt. Health Scheme
Central Govt. Employees Group Insurance Scheme
In Hand Salary
The increment in employees' salary is provided based on the Pay Band I scheme:
Super TET Exam 2019 -2020
SBI SO, CRPD/SCO
SBI SO, CRPD/SCO Exam 2019
HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) 2019
(Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) UTET Exam 2019
BIHAR TET 2019
BIHAR TET (BTET) Exam 2019
CCC (Course on Computer Concepts) Exam
JNU CEEB 2019
JNU CEEB Exam 2019
SBI Clerk 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) SBI Clerk
CSJM Kanpur University 2019-20
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj (CSJM) University, Kanpur