RPF SI Recruitment Notification 2024 will be released soon by the Indian Railways. The candidates will soon be able to fill out the RPF SI Application Form 2024. The candidates will first have to register themselves with the official website of the Indian Railways and then they have to fill out the RPF SI Registration Form 2024.
Process to Apply for RPF SI Recruitment 2024:
To fill out the RPF SI Application form 2024, the candidate must have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways and register themselves with the official website.
Below we have mentioned a step-by-step guide to filling the RPS SI Application Form 2024:
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways and find the link that specifies "RPF Recruitment 2024: Apply Online" on the homepage. Click on this link.
- Now you will be redirected to the registration page where you will have to fill in all the necessary details to generate your RPF credentials. You will have to enter some details such as your mobile no., email address, password, etc. Once you submit all these details, you will have to verify your no. by entering the OTP sent to your registered mobile no.
- After successful registration, log in to the website using your RPF Credentials generated during the registration process. They will be your mobile no./email address and password.
- After logging in, your application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Now upload the scanned copies of your documents in the format as required in the RPF SI Application Form 2024.
- Once you upload all the required documents, proceed to complete your application and click on the payment option.
- Pay the RPF SI Application Fee using Netbanking, credit card, debit card, or challan. Apart from the online mode, candidates can also pay the application fee through the offline SBI Challan.
- You will receive a payment confirmation message from the bank, after this you can download your application form for further reference.
- After completing this process, candidates will get notifications about the exam dates through email. In addition, the RPF recruitment board expects 10,000+ various post vacancies for 2024.
RPF SI Application Fee 2024:
|Category of the Candidate
||Online & Offline
|SC, ST, OBC
||Online & Offline
|General, ST, SC, OBC
||Online & Offline
Points to Remember:
- The candidates need to upload a passport-size photo with 35mmx45mm dimensions and the document size must be 15 kb to 40 kb. Please note that the size of your picture must not exceed more than 40kb. Also, the name of the candidate and the date of the captured photograph must be mentioned on the passport size photograph.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories need to upload their document proof of their category in JPEG/JPG file.
- In case any candidate wants to make changes in the application form but has already submitted the application form with application fees, they will have to pay extra Rs 250 to make corrections in their RPF SI Application form 2024. You can edit or correct any information in the RPF SI Application form except your state, mobile no., and email ID. The correction can be done only twice and after that, no correction request will be entertained by the authorities.
How to Make Corrections in RPF SI Application Form 2024?
While filling out the RPF SI Registration Form 2024, it may be possible to make certain mistakes because the application form will have so much information required to be filled in. If you make any typo error or any other type of mistake in your application form details, then don't panic. You can still edit the details in your RPF SI Application form. However, the candidate has to pay a correction fee of Rs 250 to edit their application (if they have already submitted it).
Below we have mentioned the steps to make corrections in the RPF SI Application form 2024:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Railways and go to the "Online Application" link mentioned on the homepage of the website and then click on the "Modify Application" link.
- Now you will be redirected to the login page, so log in to your account using your RPF credentials which are registration no. and password.
- Now you have to pay the correction fee i.e Rs 250. Pay the fee using any net banking method.
- Once you pay the application fee, you will be able to edit the details in the RPF SI Application Form 2024. Click on the details you want to edit and then make the necessary correction and then after a careful review, Submit your RPF SI Application 2024.
Note: The correction fee is need to be paid only if the candidate had submitted the RPF SI Application Fee 2024 with the initial application fee. If you haven’t done the final submission of the application and didn’t pay the application fee yet, then you will be able to edit the details and make changes in your RPF SI Application 2024 without paying any correction fee.
RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Just like any other government recruitment process, the Railway Protection Force has also set some basic eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in RPF. All the candidates are strictly advised to check the RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2024 before filling up the RPF SI Application form 2024.
The application of the ineligible candidates will be rejected by the authorities and they won’t receive their RPF SI Admit Card 2024. Even if their application gets accepted and they manage to appear and qualify for the exam, they will be disqualified from the RPF SI Recruitment 2024 during the document verification process.
Check out RPF SI Eligibility Criteria 2024 here:
The RPF SI Eligibility Criteria is based on a few parameters such as Educational qualification, Age Limit, Nationality and Physical Ability.
Below we have listed the detailed information of RPF Eligibility Criteria 2024:
- Age Limit: The candidate's age must be between the scale of 18 years to 25 years. However, some age relaxation is also provided to the reserved category students.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation from a recognized board/university/institution. The candidates must possess atleast a 10th passing certificate to become eligible for the post. Candidates intermediated or graduated from any stream or can apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Railway Protection Force. If the candidate has not received the final certificate of their qualification, then he/she will be considered ineligible.
- Nationality: To become a Sub-Inspector in RPF, the candidate must hold citizenship in India.
- Physical Eligibility: As discussed earlier, to become a constable or sub-inspector in Railway Protection Force, the candidate must be physically fit and must meet some Physical ability eligibility criteria.
Below we have mentioned the specifications of the physical eligibility required to be met in order to apply for the post of RPF SI:
||Height (in cms)
||Chest (in cms) (Applicable to Male candidates only)
|Marathas, Garhwalis, Gorkhas, and other categories specified by the Govt. of India
Note: It is mandatory for all the candidates to meet all the mentioned eligibility requirements including the Physical ability eligibility requirement. The candidate's height and chest size (for males) will be measured during the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test. In case any candidate is found to be ineligible according to the Physical eligibility standards set by the authorities, the candidate will be disqualified immediately from the selection process.
RPF SI 2024 Age Relaxation:
There is some relaxation given to the candidates belonging to some specific categories. This relaxation is given on the upper age limit (maximum age).
Below we have mentioned the details related to RPF SI Age Relaxation 2024, please have a look:
|ST & SC Candidate
||5 years of relaxation on the upper age limit
||3 years of relaxation on the upper age limit
|Ex-servicemen applicants who have been placed in at least a half years’ service after validation
||To the degree of administration rendered in Armed Force
OBC (Non-creamy Layer)- 6 years
|Central Govt. workers (belonging to Unreserved category) (except ex-servicemen) who have rendered at least 3 years of ordinary and nonstop assistance on the date of retribution
OBC (Non-smooth layer) - 8 years
|Female candidates who are Widows, divorced, and ladies judicially isolated from their spouse yet remarried
OBC (Non-velvety layer) - 5 years.
RPF SI 2024: Reservation Criteria
- All the candidates irrespective of their class will be considered against UR opening subject to satisfying their boundaries set down for UR applicants.
- The opening accommodated explicit networks (SC/ST/OBC-NCL), aspirants having a place with that class just will be thought of.
- For profiting reservations, SC/ST/OBC-NCL competitors ought to give pertinent records and rank endorsement from the equipped specialists.
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC-NCL category who satisfies the necessary instructive capability can apply against UR opportunities. They should contend with the UR aspirants and won't be qualified for any unwinding including age to such SC/ST/OBC-NCL aspirants applying against UR opening. Such applicants are required to demonstrate their real classification in the RPF SI 2024 application form.