NDA 2019 exam tips and tricks
NDA 2019 Tips & Tricks(How To Prepare )
- Know the Syllabus: First, the thing which the candidate has to keep in mind knows the whole syllabus. Understanding the syllabus helps the candidate to stay focused on the topics which can come in the exam. The candidate must start the preparation at the very beginning and plan the topics and study in an organized manner. Priority should be given to those topics from where most questions are expected every year.
- Maintain your Diary: The best way to learn the historical events or factual data is to write down them in a pocket diary. Doing this will help you revise all these important events from time to time.
- Read Newspaper: Reading the newspaper daily and making it a habit will make you improve this section. The applicant must create interest in finding the current events or keeping an eye for what is happening around the world will keep you ahead of others. ‘The Hindu’, ‘The Times of India’ are some of the good newspapers which can enhance your knowledge not only in current affairs but also in improving your english language. Magazines available in the market for current affairs are also beneficial. Some of the useful magazines are Jagran Josh Current Affairs monthly e-book, pratiyogita Darpan and Manorama.
- Watch News Channel: Watching something leaves a more impact than reading something. So the candidate must watch good English news channels that will help increase your awareness about the current events.
- Find your Strength: to cover all the topics randomly is not good. The candidate must select the topics according to their weak sections. Start with what you feel is difficult and pay more attention to those areas. Don’t forget to revise the topics you find are easy, do a regular practice of them also.
- Internet is your Buddy: If you have no time to take coaching classes then internet can become your best mentor. There are multiple numbers of websites available for practice on the internet. Join online groups of current affairs to keep yourself updated or like some pages of current affairs on Facebook or other social networking sites. Jagran Josh Current Affairs page on Facebook helps you in this endeavour.
- Memory Technique: Remember the important dates and events relating to your friends or family members birthday. Try to make your studies interesting and simple. These things will last long in your mind. There are various shortcut tactics available to learn the names of famous personalities. Even, creating your own Mnemonics will be helpful for the aspirants.
- Online Quizzes: In order to evaluate yourself involve in free mock online tests to evaluate yourself. This helps you understand where you stand and how much more you have to do. Nowadays, many websites and mobile apps provide free online quizzes with an explanation.
Majority of the NDA applicants usually take General Knowledge as a light subject. All the appearing aspirants who are serious about their preparation should devise an appropriate study plan by following the above-given strategies till the exam.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app