Manipur TET Admit Card: Manipur TET Admit Card will be available on the official website of the Manipur Teaching Board. Students can download their respective Manipur TET Hall Ticket by using their login ID and password.
➥ Students can download their Manipur TET Admit Card online mode until the day of the exam. To get the duplicate Manipur TET Hall Ticket, candidates must produce two copies of passport size photos and proof/acknowledgment of submission/mailing of the application form at the designated center.
Steps to download the Manipur TET Admit Card 2023:
o After the successful registration for the Manipur TET, the candidate should read the acknowledgment email.
o After that, the candidates will be redirected to download their admit cards.
o On receiving the Manipur TET Hall Ticket, candidates should check and verify all the details.
o Manipur TET Admit Card should be printed and joined with a recent photograph of the candidates.
Download Admit Card for Manipur TET Without Password:
1. On the login page of the board, click on the “Forgot password” option.
2. Enter the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, and registered mobile number.
3. Write the security code and click “Submit”.
4. Reset the password and save it for future use.
Details Mentioned on the Manipur TET Admit Card:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
- Applicant’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father's name
- Course name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Candidate's photograph
- PwD Status
- Test city and center code
- Date and shift of examination
- Paper (Paper-I/Paper-II)
- Important instructions
Instructions points on the Manipur TET Exam Admit Card:
a) Keep Manipur TET Admit Card safe till the admission process is over.
b) It is compulsory for all the applicants to carry a valid photo Id proof on the day of the examination.
c) Electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, smartwatches, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
d) Applicants must not carry any textual matter or teaching material to the examination hall.
e) In case of any error on the Manipur TET Admit Card, contact the board’s officials immediately.
Exam day instructions mentioned on the Manipur TET Admit Card 2023:
- Wearing a watch on the day of examination inside the examination hall is not allowed.
- Candidates will have to sit on the seat that will be given to them.
- Aspirants are allowed to appear at the allotted venue of the exam only.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry a pen/pencil in the exam hall.
- Candidates have to write their name and roll number at the top of the paper and return that paper to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Leaving the examination hall before the end time of the exam is not allowed.
- Pen/ Pencil and blank paper sheets for rough work will be given to the candidates in the examination hall.
- Diabetic candidates are allowed to carry eatables stuff like sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottles to the examination hall/room. However, such candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwiches, etc.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center once the examination starts.
- Candidates without their Manipur TET Hall Ticket will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Request for change in the Manipur TET exam centers will not be entertained.
Items prohibited inside the Manipur TET Exam Centers:
- Any type of watches such as electronic watches with a calculator, any metallic item, or electronic gadgets/ devices in the examination hall/room
- Any piece of paper or printed material
- Electronic items like Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator
- Pencil/Geometry Box or any other stationary objects
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
- Objects such as Document, Slide Ruler, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder