Application form of CLAT 2019 will be released by its conducting authorities shortly on its official website www.clat.ac.in. CLAT 2019 registration will be started from 1st January to 31st March 2019. Candidates need not to send the hard copy of application form to CLAT office. Before filling the application form, applicants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. National Law University Odisha, will conduct CLAT 2019 exam on 12th May in an offline(pen-paper)mode.
Before filling the application form the candidate must go through these important instructions carefully:
STEP 1- The aspirants have to provide some basic details like applicants name, candidates date of birth.
CLAT 2019 APPLICATION FORM HIGHLIGHTS
Application form releasing date
CLAT 2019 application forms will be available from 13 January 2019
Application form deadline
31st March 2019
CLAT application form will be available in ts office easily.
CLAT 2019 registrations will be done only through Online mode
The candidates will be able to make corrections or changes in the application form only in limited entries
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Note: The application fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
4. Category certificate if under SC/ST/OBC
5. Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if a candidate is P.W.D
6. BPL category candidate must possess a relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
7. Pertinent certificate of the respective State of Domicile. Issued by the revenue department/taluk office. Candidates must note that this upload is optional. However, students will have to produce this document while taking admission, if one claims reservation under the domicile category.
8. All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
West Bengal primary teacher eligibility test (WB TET)
Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET)
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Annamalai University DDE (Directorate of Distance Education)
Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
Sharda University Entrance
Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)
Note: Kindly fill all the details carefully and click on the “submit” button.