Admission Procedure 2019
- The student who wants to take admission in Banshi Group of Institution shall apply through offline process separately for each course.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.banshicollege.org of the college and get the application form or same from the college b paying the registration fees. The application fee will be submitted through Demand Draft in the favor of Banshi College.
- Fill the form very carefully with all mandatory details.
- Final selection of the candidates for admission to MBA program is done on the basis of their CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT valid score and marks obtained in GD and PI rounds.
The important date for MBA Entrance ExamBalj@123
Application Date: 6th Oct 2018 To 7th Dec 2018
Exam Date: 9th Dec 2018 To 15th Dec 2018
Application Date: 1st Nov 2018 To 30th Nov 2018
Exam Date: 28th Jan 2019
Application Date: 6th Aug 2018 To 19th Sep 2018
Exam Date: 25th Nov 2018
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)