SBI PO 2019 exam application form
SBI PO 2019 Application Form:
The willing candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website is that is – sbi.co.in from April 2, 2019. The candidate needs to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the website – sbi.co.in
- Click on link “Career with us” on the home page
- Select ‘SBI PO 2019 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with complete details like as name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
- As soon as the registration is done, the aspirants need to upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- The photo must be of 200 x 230 pixels while the signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After that, click ‘Submit’ to move to a fee payment window.
Pay Application Fee:
- The application fee for general category, EWS and OBC are INR 750 and INR 125 for reserved categories.
- Pay the fee through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form before submission for future reference.
- You will receive a registration id. Note it down.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Application Form - Download Procedure:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in/careers to download the SBI PO Application form 2018.
- Step 2: Click on the link 'Join SBI' and from the drop-down list click on 'Roles @ SBI':
- Step 4: SBI PO 2019 Exam Registration Form appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Fill all the details asked in the Registration form in order to do SBI PO Registration 2019.
- Step 6: Click on 'Submit'.
- Step 7: The Candidate will receive Login Details such as User ID and Password on the registered Email ID, after the successful submission of SBI PO 2019 Registration Form.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer (SBI PO) 2019
| SBI PO 2019 Application Form ||Click here|
|SBI PO Information 2019 ||Click here|
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app