NEET PG exam application form 2020
NEET PG Application Form-
The application form has been released on the first week of November, by NBE (National Board of Examination). The applicants were to submit the form until the last week of November.
Other details about registration form are given below -
- Before filling the application form and creating an account make sure that you have got a thumb impression, scanned photocopy and other important documents.
- Fill up the necessary details like personal details, academic details and address.
- Also provide complete information about Internship, MBBS degree, complete data, etc.
- The applicants should mention their active mobile number in order to receive all the important notifications related to application status through SMS.
- The applicant has to prefer their exam centre and upload all the mentioned documents like photo, signature, MCI/SMC certificates, Photo ID, etc.
- The mode of fee payment is online through credit and debit card.
- Have a proper outlook before the submission of the form.
Method of application fee submission-
- The NEET PG application form 2019 fee can be paid online via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Application Fee (NEET 2019)
|Status||Fee (In INR )|
Highlights of NEET PG 2019 Application form-
- The candidates (unless with residence in J&K, Assam or Meghalaya) shall enter their aadhaar card details at the time of online registration of NEET PG 2019.
- If any information is found incorrect in the application form, the candidates have to edit the same and provide correct details.
- The option of editing will be available till the requisite date and time as mentioned in the examination calendar of NEET PG 2019. Check the important dates for NEET PG 2019.
Note: Remember, cash or any offline mode payment will not be accepted.
College Admission Open 2020
Get Upto 50% Fees Discount
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app