Military Nursing Service Application Form: The Indian Army Nursing Application Form 2024 will be soon released by the Directorate General of Medical Sciences (DGMS) on the official website of the Indian Army i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The MNS registration and application dates have not been announced yet but it is expected to be commenced soon. The female candidates will be able to find the MNS Application Form 2024 on the official website of the Indian Army once it is released by the authorities.
If you want to receive the latest updates on MNS Exam 2024, then you can visit our website because here you can find all the latest and official updates released by the DGMS. We will upload all the notifications here on this website along with the direct link to the Indian Army BSc. Nursing Application Form 2024. So you can visit this page once the application form is released by the authorities.
Please Note: Only female candidates can apply for the Military Nursing Service Exam 2024. During the MNS registration 2024, the applicants will have to fill in their personal, contact, and qualification details. They will also have to upload the documents like scanned passport-size photographs, signatures, and left-hand thumb impressions in the application form. All of these documents must be uploaded in the required format only otherwise your application form will be rejected by the authorities.
MNS Registration Form 2024
During the application process, the candidates will also have to select three choices for their preferable exam centers. The final exam center allotment will be done on the basis of the three choices filled by the candidate in their Indian Army BSc. Nursing Application Form 2024.
The exam date of the Indian Army BSc. Nursing 2024 will be notified soon after the commencement of the application process. If you are looking for information such as How to fill out the MNS Registration Form 2024, documents required to fill out the MNS Application Form 2024, etc. Then you are searching on the right website. In this article, you will get all the necessary details about the Indian Army BSc. Nursing Application Form 2024 with every little detail about the exam.
MNS Application Dates 2024
|MNS Exam Application Process begins
|Last date to apply
NOTE: If you getting confused about your career, you can also go through our free career counselling session.
Steps to Apply for Military Nursing Service Exam 2024
Candidates who aspire to serve as nurses in the Indian Army can appear for the Military Nursing Exam 2024 which is also known as Indian Army BSc. Nursing Exam. Any female candidate who has completed her 10+2 from the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as primary subjects, will be eligible to apply for this exam.
By qualifying for the exam, personal interview, and medical examination tests, the candidate will get a chance to pursue BSc. Nursing degree from the Army Medical Colleges in India. After their graduation and completion of Nursing training, they will get an opportunity to serve in the Indian Army as nurses.
This is a lifetime opportunity that will be provided to only 220 selected candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats in the Nursing Colleges of the Indian Army.
If you also aspire to serve as a Nurse in the Indian Army then follow the given steps to apply for the Military Nursing Service Exam 2024:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the "Officers Entry Apply/Login" bar available on the right side of the screen.
- If you are a registered user of the website, enter your registered email id/user name, password and fill in the captcha text, and log in to the website.
- If you are not an existing user then you must have to register yourself with the website first. To start your registration, click on the Registration button available at the bottom of the same page.
- Read all the important instructions to fill out the online application form and then click on the continue option available at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required details such as Your name, mobile no. , email address, Father's name, aadhar no. , Date of Birth, and other details. Then approve to the consent option and enter your captcha code and click on submit.
- After clicking on the submit button, an OTP will be sent to your registered email address, enter the OTP and click on submit.
- After submitting the OTP, fill in other mandatory details, set your password, and click on the "Save Button".
- You can edit your communication details by clicking on the Update button. Once you enter your correct communication details, click on "Save & Continue"
- Now you are successfully registered with the website.
Step 2: Fill out the MNS Application form 2024
- Now a Pop-up message will display on the screen displaying "Record saved Successfully", click on the "OK" button and then click on the "Apply Online" option available on the dashboard.
- The eligible candidates will be able to see the"Appy button" on the screen. Click on it to fill out the application form.
- An instruction page will be displayed on the screen, Read all the instructions and then click on the "Continue" option.
- Fill in the details required in the application form, and then upload a scanned image of your passport size photograph and signature as per the required format specified in the application form.
- Click on "Save and Continue" and then Fill in the Communication details again and then click on the "save and continue" button.
- Now fill in other required fields and click on "Save and Continue"
- After completing the last step of filling in the details, the page will show you the summary of your application form. Just check all the details you have filled in and then click on Submit button. Once you click the final submit button, no changes can be made in the application form and its details.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
- Now after completing the form filling process you have to pay the MNS Application Fee. Your application will not get submitted without the application fee. So make the payment after 24 hours to 48 hours of the form filling, The payment link gets at least 24 to 48 hours to get activated. So wait until it gets activated.
- The candidate should have to log in again by visiting the official website and clicking on the"Officer Entry Apply/Login option.
- Then click on the "Apply Online" option available on the dashboard.
- Now the eligibility page will be displayed on the screen, click on the"Apply" button and you will be redirected to the payment link page.
- Pay the Military Nursing Service Application fee using net banking or any other available payment method.
- After paying the application fee, enter the DU reference number given by the bank on your text after the payment and select the Exam center from the drop-down menu available at the bottom of the website.
- Now Click on the "Submit" button to complete your application process.
Military Nursing Service 2024 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates will have to activate the SBI (State Bank of India) payment link for which they will have to wait for at least 24 hours to 48 hours.
- After the 24 hours to 48 hours passes, the candidates can copy-paste the payment link on the screen to initiate the payment.
- The candidates will have to enter the "DU link" sent by the bank after the payment.
- Below we have given the details about the Military Nursing Service Application fee:
|General, SC, OBC, ST
||Female, Transgender, Male
Military Nursing Service 2024- Exam Centres
As previously discussed, candidates will have to make three choices for their preferrable exam centers after the payment of the MNS Application Fee 2024. Last year, the authorities have conducted the Military Nursing Service exam for the Indian Army BSc. Nursing course in 30 cities across the country.
In other words, the MJNS exam centers were located in these 30 cities of India:
- All the candidates are advised to take a printout of the payment receipt using the payment link. Also save the DU, payment, and application reference numbers for future use.
- The candidate must have to submit one valid email address and an active mobile number. For logging into their account, the candidate must remember the email address and password they have set during the registration process.
- Also please understand that receiving the DU number from the bank does not mean that your payment has been successful.
- For checking the status of their successful payment, all the candidates are advised to check their bank account statement to see if the application fee amount is deducted by the bank or not.
- Once you get the payment confirmation on the website, please make sure to take a printout of the payment receipt and read it carefully before completing the submission of the Military Nursing Service Application Form 2024.
- Only the candidates who have paid the application fee will be able to download the admit card and the application fee must be paid before the last date of application.
- Application form of Military Nursing Service must be filed online only on the official website of the Indian Army, Any application form sent by post will not be accepted by the authorities.
Documents Required to fill the Military Nursing Service Application Form 2024
- Scanned image of Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned images of candidate’s photo and signature
- Scanned images of Class 10th Marksheet
- Scanned images of Class 12th Marksheet
- Matriculation Certificate
- Aadhar ID
What should I do after filling out the MNS Application Form 2024?
After completing your application process for the Indian Army BSc. Nursing (DNS Exam), all the candidates should start preparing for the exam and wait for the release of admit card. The authorities will download the MNS Admit Card 2024 on the official website i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates will be able to download the MNS Admit Card 2024 by logging in to the official website using their registered email address and password.
Your Military Nursing Service Application 2024 will be rejected if found incomplete if the submission of more than one application form is found, if the payment of application fee is not received or if the information provided in the application form is incorrect or false.