MNS Admit Card: Directorate General of Medical Services will release the Indian Army BSc. Nursing Admit Card 2024 on the official website of the Indian Army. The MNS Admit Card 2024 is expected to release 10-15 days prior to the exam date. All the candidates who have applied for the Military Nursing Service exam will be able to download their MNS Admit Card 2024 from the official website of the Indian Army.
MNS Admit Card 2024 - Important Dates
MNS Admit Card 2024 Release Date
Last Date to Download MNS Admit Card 2024
Military Exam Date
To be released soon
What is MNS Admit Card 2024/MNS Hall Ticket 2024?
MNS Admit Card 2024 is a very essential document required to appear in the Military Nursing Service Exam 2024. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry MNS Admit Card 2024 (also known as MNS Hall Ticket 2024) with them in the examination hall. The candidate will also have to carry a valid ID proof along with the admit card. The candidates who fail to bring their MNS Admit Card 2024 along with valid ID proof, will not be allowed to sit in the Indian Army BSc. Nursing exam 2024.
Steps to Download MNS Admit Card 2024?
To download the Military Nursing service Admit Card 2024, all the applicants need to follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the "MNS Admit Card 2024" link on the website and then click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now enter your MNS Login credentials i.e email address/reference no and DOB/password and enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Once you log in to the website, your MNS Admit Card 2024 will be displayed on the screen.
- All the aspirants are advised to check the details mentioned on their Indian Army BSc. Nursing Admit Card 2024.
- After checking it, Download and take a printout of the same for further use in the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on the MNS Admit Card 2024:
- Name of the Candidate’s
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
- Roll Number
- Name of Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of Candidate’s
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Exam Counsellor
- Essential Instructions for the Examination
Documents Need to be Carried with MNS Admit Card 2024
- Aadhar Card / Printout of E-Aadhar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College / School ID Card, etc.
What to do if the Details are Mentioned on the MNS Admit Card 2024 are incorrect?
If the candidates find out their details on the Military Nursing Service Admit Card 2024 incorrect then they are advised to immediately contact the authorities on the given address and contact details mentioned below:
- Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
- AG’s Branch
- DTE General of Medical Services (Army)-4B Room No 34, ‘L’ Block New Delhi – 01
- Telephone No - 01123092294 (Telephonic inquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
- Email id -
MNS Exam - Important Guidelines
- It is mandatory for all the Indian Army BSc. Nursing Candidates to carry the Indian Army BSc. Nursing Admit Card along with their passport size photograph attached to it. In case any candidate fails to bring their admit card to the examination hall, then their entry will be prohibited by the examiner.
- During the Military Nursing Service Exam, if any candidate is found to use unfair means, then she will have to deal with the consequences as authorities will take legal action against the candidate.
- Since the MNS Admit Card 2024 will be allotted a few days prior to the examination date, all the candidates are advised to check their exam center address and visit the address one day prior to the exam. This will help them to get an idea of the distance and the location of the exam center. Also, it will help you to avoid any last-minute struggle to find the exam center.
- Take 2 or more printouts of your MNS to admit card 2024 and carry them with you, so in case you lost one, you will still have another one to present to the examiner.