College Disha
/

GATE Counselling 2023

GATE Counselling 2023: CCMT is Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch./ M.Plan./M.Des. admissions in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, some IITs, and GFTIs. Candidates who wish to get admission to NITs and other participating institutes will have to apply through CCMT Counselling 2023.

GATE Counselling 2023

Below we have mentioned all the important dates of GATE Counselling 2023:

GATE Counselling 2023 - Dates

Important Events

Tentative Dates

Beginning of CCMT Registration

1st week of June 2023

Last date for Registration 

1st week of July 2023

Date of Resolution of issues related to Fee Payment

1st week of July 2023

Last date of Choice Filling

1st week of July 2023

Date of Automatic Locking of Saved Choices

1st week of July 2023

CCMT Round 1

Date of Publication of Round 1 CCMT Seat Allotment

1st week of July 2023

Date of Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee

1st week of July 2023

Date of Document Verification

2nd week of July 2023

Date of Resolution of issues

2nd week of July 2023

CCMT Counselling Round 2

Date of Publication of Round 2 CCMT Seat Allotment

2nd week of July 2023

Date of Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee

3rd week of July 2023

Date of Document Verification

3rd week of July 2023

Date of Resolution of the issue

3rd week of July 2023

CCMT Counselling Round 3

Date of Publication of Round 3 CCMT Seat Allotment

4th week of July 2023

Date of Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee

4th week of July 2023

Date of Document Verification

4th week of July 2023

Date of Reporting to the institute

4th week of July 2023

Date of Withdrawal of admission

4th week of July 2023

GATE CCMT Counselling 2023: Eligibility Criteria

  • A valid score in the GATE 2023/GATE 2023/GATE 2023 exam.
  • Minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks in the qualifying exam (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
  • How to apply for admission through CCMT Counselling?

Follow the given steps to apply for admission through CCMT Counselling 2023:

Step 1: Registration

  1. Visit the official website of CCMT Counselling 2023.
  2. Register yourself with the website by entering the required details.
  3. Pay the registration fee which is also called the counselling fee. The fee is Rs 2200 for OC/OB/General category candidates and Rs 1700 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.

 Step 2: Seat Allotment Process

  1. After a few days of registration, the seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their GATE ranks.
  2. Candidates who will have seats allocated will have to pay Rs 20,000 for accepting the seat.
  3. After the seat acceptance, you will have to report to the reporting centre. Ensure to carry all the required documents with you for the document verification process.

Step 3: Confirm Admission to the allotted institute

  1. After the document verification, the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 10,000 to provisionally reserve their seats. 
  2. The rest of the balance fee will have to be paid to the institute on the reporting day in the institute.

GATE Counselling 2023 for Admissions to IISc Bangalore

The admission process of IISc Bangalore is a little bit different from other IITs and NIT colleges. To get admission to the PG courses offered by IISc Bangalore, the candidate has to go through COAP Counselling Process. Before registering to the COAP for admissions in IISc Bangalore candidate must fulfil the given eligibility criteria :

  • It is mandatory for all candidates to meet the GATE Cut-off 2023 released by IISc Bangalore.
  • 70% weightage will be given to the candidate's GATE score and the rest 30% weightage will be given to the written test or personal interview which will be conducted by IISc Bangalore itself to shortlist the candidates.
  • For more details related to M.Tech admissions, please visit the official website of IISc Bangalore.

Need help?

Copyright @2021.www.collegedisha.com. All rights reserved